Community post

Discussion

Ibuprofen OH NO!!

Hi guys, so I really felt like this might be my month - I'm having a lot of symptoms. I am 9dpo. The problem is that after taking 800 mg of Ibuprofen last night, this morning again, and this evening again - I read online that it can really hurt implantation!! :O

The sciatica I was feeling hurt so bad I was bedridden these last two days. I had to take something. I didn't want to take aspirin other than in baby doses, as I heard that it could hurt implantation. So I try to take something that I thought was safe and end up doing even worse!

Now I'm panicking that I did something awful and hurt a possible baby in there! :(

Someone - anyone - talk to me! Tell me what you think???

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

article that might help you

http://www.babycenter.com/406_is-it-safe-to-take-ibuprofen-during-pregnancy_1246873.bc

it says its bad to take during the third trimester but if only taken once or twice early on its probably not going to do any harm.

some say about implantation but i dont think there have been enough studies to confirm and you will probably find the amount of pain you were in would not have been helping implantation either!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Aww thanks hon! Your reply made me breathe a big sigh of relief!! I didn't take anymore since I posted that, and I have been hoping that I will still get a BFP this month. I feel like I was so close - so many symptoms.

Today is 10dpo - I got a stark white BFN with a FRER this morning. I am hoping it is just too early maybe. But I am starting to get bummed.

Anyway, thanks for the reply though, nice to have support when you're going nuts in the TWW! :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo