Community post

Discussion

Symptoms 5dpo???

Hey all! I've got a bit of a strange predicament going on here. DH and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary on the 24th of this month, and from the 24th to the 26th... well let's just say we "celebrated" a lot! ;-) On the 27th, I woke up with horrid nausea which I'm still battling, along with a few other symptoms.

We are not TTC, as he has an 18 and 10 year old, I have a 7 year old, and we have a 4 year old together. (He's 40 and I'm 25.. and he thinks he's too old to have more kids. LOL)

The thought of pregnancy honestly didn't even cross my mind until today. After some careful calculation I've realized that I should have ovulated on our anniversary (how weird!), and though we were fairly careful most times, there was one instance where we used withdrawl.

So, I guess that would make me about 5dpo. I realize that this is ridiculously early to be having any kind of symptoms, but with both of my daughters I had symptoms long before I got a positive test, so it's really got me wondering. (I tested positive with DD #1 a day before missed period, and 6 days before missed period with DD# 2.) Has anyone else ever had symptoms this early and been pregnant?

Here is what I have experienced so far:
dpo 1 - lotion-like CM (unusual for me at any point in my cycle!)
dpo 2 - lotion-like CM
dpo 3 - woke up nauseous and crampy, very tired all day, lotion-like CM
dpo 4 - more nausea on and off all day, lotion-like CM, perfume triggered my gag reflex at the store (thought that was going to be a mess but I managed to keep it down), extreme heartburn at night, so bad that I ended up sleeping propped up on pillows on the couch!
dpo 5 (today) - horrible heartburn all day, nausea that comes and goes, slight cramping, lotion-like CM, very tired, very swollen "down there" but no signs of infection.

Also, my nipples have been tender since O, but that's normal so I don't think I'd count that as a symptom.

Anyone else ever had anything similar? I do hope I'm not pregnant, but if that's the case we've got plenty of love to go around. (Maybe we'd even get a boy!) ;-)

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Ok, so I just took two HPTs, and now I'm even more confused! These have got to be evap. lines, right?
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=49211

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo