Community post

Discussion

9 dpo symptoms (a little TMI) ?

Hey all! I'm 9 dpo today and still having some symptoms. I've had mild nausea off and on for the last couple of days, and last night I wanted some chocolate, but when I started eating it I felt sick.. definitely NOT normal for me! I also had extremely sore nips for the last couple of days, but today that's gone away. I'm having very frequent urination (every 30 mins it seems like!) I'm still having lotion-like CM, and my "area" is swollen. There's no itching, burning, or anything like that, so I don't think it's an infection. My lower back has been hurting really bad today, I have mild cramping, and I can't lay on my stomach because it's uncomfortable when I do. POAS a couple of times, but of course they were negative. Did anyone else have symptoms like this, and get a BFP? I'm waiting a couple of days to test again. Thanks!

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

hey! Your symptoms are exactly the same as mine! I am 9 dpo as well. and I have been having soar nipples the past few days and felt like I was peeing way more then usual, I have been feeling sick to my stomach and everytime I go to eat something and even want it, i just feel nautious. About 3 days ago my lower back was killing me! To the point laying down, sitting, and standing were all uncomfortable. there was nothing i could do to get the pain to stop! I took a hpt on last wednesday just because I wanted to know so bad if i was possibly pregnant even though i knew it was way too early to test I guess i was just so anxious, of course i got a - result and when I did I was very upset as i am hoping for a +. But based on my last period date and supposed ovulation date my period is expected to come in the next few days so I am waiting till the beginning of next week to retest and praying for a + result! I also have been having cramping in my lower abdomen but dont know if its because of implantation or my period coming! I felt like I was crazy feeling these symptoms to soon but im glad to know im not the only one

11 years ago

Hi ladies! I am a newbie to the site (as of today) and am 9 dpo today (I think). BTW, I had a +opk on a Monday, just when my ewcm seemed to have dried. Do you think I ovulated on that Monday (cd 23) or the next day (cd 24)?

I am having really sore boobs since the weekend, which is very unusual for me. I've also been getting up in the middle of the night with either cramps or having to urinate. The only other thing I've noticed is that I've gotten light headed when standing up too quickly a few times, and have had the sensation fo a headache (albeit very slight) a few times as well.

I'm somewhat irregular, but have had a 32 day cycle the last 2-3 cycles. Either way, today is cd 33.

I'm wondering if I should be expecting AF late because of a late ovulation? Also, when would be a good time to test? When AF is late, or 11 dpo?

Good luck to you both! Keep me posted on your results.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo