Community post

Discussion

Help anyone? x

Hi ladies! Im a first time postee on this site so apologies if i miss any thing out! Im 19 and have a 2 and a half year old boy Firstly, i got my faint bfp last weds on the first day of my late period i was experiencing a VERY sore throat, breasts too and queeziness when standing. I went on to be latefor another 4 days then boom... I bled bright red and one clot the size of a penny (ive had one m/c the month before and another last november). I recognised this sign and lost all my symptoms, i proceeded to make a doctors appointment which was yesterday and my doctor had told me its one of four things (which has left me questioning lol) anyway those four thing are 1) the tests i took were very wrong (highly unlikely as they were 5 different types and all had the same ish result) 2) im miscarrying 3) im miscarrying one from a set of twins+ or 4) im still pregnant but just bleeding, she took samples of my blood and sent them off right there and then but i have to wait til monday for results. Anyways, ive began to relive all the symptoms of pregnancy again and i decided to take a ovk test this morning and a hpt and the hpt has no visible line but the opk test is almost as dark as the ctrl line! Can anyone relate to this or at least help me understand? I have no idea whats cracking off here id just like more of a clear picture on the whole situation as would my partner lol

sorry for all your losses and baby dust to you all xx
Mell x

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

How did they determine you are 'still pregnant'? With a urine test or with an ultrasound. Your HCG levels will be up for a while after a miscarriage, which can lead women to believe they are still pregnant.

I am not trying to make you feel badly, though you will likely just have to wait it out.

First Pregnancy 03/30/12 3rd round of Clomid First Miscarriage 04/10/12 4th Round of Clomid - August 17th Cycle - TTC #1 with 5th Round of Clomid The Lord withholds no blessings! User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo