Community post

Discussion

Has anyone got the feeling you're infertile...

Ive got every symptom there is but still BFN. Im not due on my P til 17th Sept but im so anxious i keep testing and theres constantly a little fainty but no real BFP im going crazy here! Just wish i could see inside myself or get a TRUE sign ive concieved! Argh.

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I'm right there with you... I feel pregnant.. Have every symptom... I'm due to start on the 15th... Been testing since 10 dpo... I swear I see super super faint lines ... But I may be going crazy staring at them!! Still at 12 dpo no faint lines... Even on frer... Starting to get discouraged... I can't get pregnant... We have been trying for last 5 months....

11 years ago

It's just so disheartening to keep going through the same thing every darn month, i thought it would be easy... Stop using condoms and itll happen... Nope lol. I wish we had some way of knowing without a test at all its just a way of torturing yourself :( argh. 3 more days til ill kind of know x

11 years ago • Post starter

Yes I know! We were being very careful as we were going to originally wait two years before we wanted a baby... So we decided to just let loose and let it happen... Thought I would be pregnant the first month or two... Nope! Still negative at 14 dpo... Guess I'm out this month... Good luck to you... Hope you get a positive!

11 years ago

Thanks sweety :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo