Community post

Discussion

Symptoms so far continued results...

Took a clearblue digital this afternoon, not fmu and came out not pregnant... (my dip tests all have little faintys still) Yet all my symptoms are getting worse, im now repulsed by bacon!! And im a bacon cob a day sort of girl... And cramping in my right. Side groin area, and that cant be physically bothered feeling has arrived... My oh my! Im one/two days from my due period and im getting more and more impatient!...

If you read my other "symptoms so far..." post then theyre all the other symptoms i have. Let me know what you think :)

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Ive also been tracking my cervical position for a few months and it goes by the books! This morning it was soft and high... This afternoon its been high and a little tiny bit firmer like the top lip edge as opposed to bottom lip soft... Hmm i reckon af will arrive in the morning but fingers double crossed! My OH has now decided to stop trying but im not giving up!! ;) x

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi there! What's the word now??

11 years ago

Had a bludgeoned few days, i went and got 4 tests, 2 tesco own and 2 asdas own. I took both tesco ones before my due period... Faintest lines ever, i began bleeding on tuesday morning sudden and heavy so i decided to take another test once the bleeding wasnt so heavy, anyway it was 1st day heavy 2nd day medium, now its very light and usually i bleed for 7-9 days heavily non stop! :/ so i took an asda one last night... Suprise! Faintest line still. Took another with fmu this morning and a slightly darker but still really really faint line! Im shocked! Maybe i ovulated later than i thought and i had a threatened miscarriage? Im not sure?! Got appointment with gp on 28th of this month so fingers crossed! :) xxx

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo