Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

Bleed in pregnancy?

Category: Two Week Wait - Symptoms
Posted by mellxo » Aug. 20, 2012 4:54pm

I would really like to know as i was 6 days over due for a visit from Aunt flo and contracted a faint but coloured positive but then my body decided to be a total a.s.s and start bleeding so i got confused, its bright red and i have had harsh cramps until now i just feel a little sore the amount ive bled would only just half fill a sanitary towel so its definitely not my normal AF as it usually leaks because its so heavy lol, but its still red?! & i tested this morning... BFN! Then this evening... Faint BFP!(i know theres such a thing as false BFNs and continuous BFP after miscarriage but the BFPs are meant to get lighter not darker lol!) VERY bloated belly atm and a little discomfort in my vulva (sorry lol) if you need any more info just ask but i think thats pretty much it :/ x

**Babydust to all :)**

mellxo
Reply by lindsmichelle » Aug. 21, 2012 8:34pm

From what I understand is that some spotting is normal for implantation... but nothing bright red - generally though there are people that it happens to and they continue on to a happy and healthy nine months.
HPT's are always going to be less than 100%, I suggest documenting it all, and going to see your OB to be 100% sure.
GOOD LUCK!!

First Pregnancy 03/30/12 3rd round of Clomid
First Miscarriage 04/10/12
4th Round of Clomid - August 17th Cycle -
TTC #1 with 5th Round of Clomid
The Lord withholds no blessings!

User Image

lindsmichelle