Community post

Discussion

10 dpo symptoms

I have 3 children, you'd think the 2ww wouldn't be as hard with the 4th!! I'm waiting not so patiently to test til at least tomorrow.. 11 dpo might still be too early, but I feel like this *might* be the month. At 3 dpo I started getting really dizzy and lightheaded, woke up in the middle of the night feeling like I was going to puke, which is very unusual for me. The lightheaded-ness has been off and on since then, which is unusual too. At 7 dpo, that night, I started getting cramps that felt sorta like AF cramps, the next day they were more dull/achy/mild but felt... heavy. Ever since I ovulated (I don't keep any charts, track temp, or anything so I estimate. But I've always had almost exactly 28 day cycles) I've had a lot more cm than normal, white, kinda creamy, sometimes more one day than another but that's also an unusual symptom for me.. I've been having very vivid dreams, trouble falling asleep (same as when I was pregnant with #3), "empty feeling" in my stomach - 10 min after eating supper my stomach feels like I haven't eaten all day. I'm afraid it might all be in my head because I *want* these to be pregnancy symptoms, but anyone else had these too??

Btw, I took a Dollar store test at 8 dpo - negative, and a FRER at 9 dpo - also negative. I knew it was too early, but I'm a POAS-aholic. :)

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Hi there!

I am TTC #3 and am 10DPO today too. I have been having all those symptoms too. I cant deduce anything from my CM though cuz i have yeast infection right now (UGH!). I tested this morning...BFN. I am going to try to wait til Sunday to test again. I've always had fairly reg. cycles too, never straying too far from 27-30 days long. I thought for sure by today I would be getting faint positives cuz of the symptoms but...not so much. Im started to prepare myself for the nasty witch to show. Good to you!

User Image

11 years ago

Good luck* to you I meant :O)

User Image

11 years ago

With my third I had a bfp a few days before I would've had af, but I don't remember how many dpo I was... I keep reading about people who didn't get a bfp til well after their missed period and it gives me hope! :) I probably won't be able to resist testing tomorrow morning! Kmfx!

11 years ago • Post starter

I knew I wouldnt be able to resist either so I made Hubby hide the tests last night! HAHA im terrible. I have been given new hope last night....I am currently weaning my 30 month old and havent nursed in 10 days. I asked hubby to see if anything comes out (LOL we're weird i know). He did get some but he said it tasted horribly sour. I know breast milk can turn sour when ur preggo so I was excited to hear that! Not sure if it tastes yucky cuz i havent nursed in 10 days tho. Time will tell right?

User Image

11 years ago

Took a test this morning - bfn.. :( I think I'll try to wait now and see if af shows up, still hoping I am, but probably out this month. When will you be taking a test? Good luck!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo