Community post

Discussion

FertiliTea Party... Anyone want to join??!

View Full Post

Hello Ladies,

Mine name is Tara, I've been TTC about a year now and just bought the Fertilitea that I've read about on here and online. Now, maybe I just bought into something crazy, but it wasn't that expensive and I do have irregular cycles. Having been put on Provera twice to kickstart a cycle, I've been considering just trying Vitex anyway to regulate hormones.

SO I bought it and started my three times a day drinking yesterday. AND I was wondering if anyone else wants to have a fertili "Tea" Party with me and maybe track what goes on, or if you've used it/are using it I'd love to know what you think!

:-) Join if you'd like. :-)

User Image

72 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

61 - 70 of 72 Replies | Last Page

@Mooney, I'm so sorry to hear about your BFN ... hopefully your cycle regulates

@Babies(Tara), I'm sorry for YOUR messed-up cycles too, but it sounds like you're starting to regulate. I wonder what would happen if you dropped to 1 cup a day? (Prolly make the tea last longer too!) :)

As for me ... wasn't taking the tea, except to stimulate AF to come after my C/P. I feel "out" this month, but only time will tell. I don't like to symptom watch, especially since last month ... but last night I had wickedly vivid BAD dreams. :( I hope they don't continue, because they're so scary I can't handle it.

I'll keep yopu guys posted -- testing the end of next week. (I have a 5K to run on the 23rd, so I want to make sure I'm not pregnant before I run my butt off - hopefully literally). :) ;) Hugs to all of you still waiting to test, and waiting to regulate! :)

User Image

11 years ago

No need to be sorry! REJOICE! For the Lord's plans are greater than we can EVER imagine, His timing is more perfect than the most extensive planning, and His Will is ALWAYS right! I'm so happy!

I pray that He give everyone TTC grace and comfort in Him. Because I don't need a BFP to prove to me how gracious He is or how much He loves me because I KNOW HE LOVES ME! I would rather have His will be done than mine. Because if MY will was always given to me I'd probably be married to an abusive husband or dead by now!

PRAY FOR GOD'S WILL TO BE DONE! NOT OURS!!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

AF came right on time, I'm CD2 today! This used to get me down but I'm over it now. Jus looking forward to my Christmas BFP. Still drinking the tea atleast once a day. Gave me a ease from PMS symptoms, lengthened my luteal phase to 13 days was 12. Still loving this group. Stay Blessed all!

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

11 years ago

Hi ladies! I am still working my way through all the posts.

I just started taking the tea a few days ago. I am currently cd7. I have a headache and runny nose. I drink the tea in the morning and the evening.

Any BFP's???

We have been ttc for 3 1/2 years. 3 cycles IUI and Gonal F anD Follistim, nothing. I have a blocked tube and DH has a lower count. We are going on Monday to a Natural Fertility Center near us. At this point, I'm almost wililng to try anything, especially that does not involve the extra horomones.

Good luck everyone!

11 years ago

Hello all! I am new to this board and I want to join the "Tea Party".

I have been reading all of the inspirational and positive comments about TTC and using fertilitea. We have been TTC for about 15 months and I just started taking fertilitea about 2wks ago. I only took it for about 10 days...I stopped when I think I was ovulating, ( I felt strong pains, actually on both sides of my ovaries...never felt this before)...so I think it worked. not sure if I was OV before now or not. My periods are regular so I have no problem with that. I did have headaches for a few days when I first started taking the tea, however I stopped drinking coffee at the same time so not sure if it was due to my caffine withdrawal.

AF is scheduled to come on or around Thanksgiving so I'm just waiting. I have been extremely bloated for the past week and sore breasts, but nothing else. Surpisingly i'm not that tired and usually am extrememly tired every month prior to AF and during.

Anyway....baby dust to al!l ...hope to get a soon!

11 years ago

Hello ladies,I started taking this tea a week after an unusually late period and already feeling effects!Its been 4 days now and having alot of watery cm and wanting to baby dance every day lol.Looks promising!

11 years ago

Hi may I join your party.
Ive had 2 previous pregnancy through drinking the tea.so have positive experiences from it, :)

Little back ground.we tried for several years no joy.was told ivf only option.which at the time couldnt afford.I did alot of research and came accross the tea.so thought why not give it a go.
Was really impressed.my ovulation was never strong.however drinking 2 cups a day.gave me good O.
We eventually concieved.however it was an eptopic.bit carried on.5 mc later.
We did concieve and carried full term.I do believe the tea helped me concieve in all pregancys.clomid etc didnt work.
On my first success pregnancy.due to mc.I also used welcome womb tincture.proben to help with mulit mc.it worked.
My second child came year later.
Now im 40 and after 2 years decided we want another child.so im on the tea again,im abit concerned as was on the depo.came off it year ago.no period since.started the tea,and like most of you.
The headaches are terrible,do believe its the tea.clearing out all the toxins.I say its the tea as without it im fine,so going to carry on.and see where we go.
So just want to say.keep at it ladies.the tea is great . :)

10 years ago

Hello everyone, this is my first post ever. I have been TTC now for almost 3 years and am just starting to get stressed out over it which i know is not good. I have no known medical problems and my husband's sc is good. I just started the tea today so I'm hoping this will be what works for me after reading all these great success stories. Has anyone read that you should stop drinking tea after ovulating? please let me know what you know about that. thank you. ill keep everyone updated. hopefully a BFP will be coming soon!

10 years ago

Just started drinking this tea today very excited to see how it works :)

10 years ago

after drinking the first cup i read on multiple reliable websites that you can not drink the tea if you are taking clomid. they will cancel each other out. so i will have to start drinking it next month.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo