Community post

Discussion

FertiliTea Party... Anyone want to join??!

View Full Post

Hello Ladies,

Mine name is Tara, I've been TTC about a year now and just bought the Fertilitea that I've read about on here and online. Now, maybe I just bought into something crazy, but it wasn't that expensive and I do have irregular cycles. Having been put on Provera twice to kickstart a cycle, I've been considering just trying Vitex anyway to regulate hormones.

SO I bought it and started my three times a day drinking yesterday. AND I was wondering if anyone else wants to have a fertili "Tea" Party with me and maybe track what goes on, or if you've used it/are using it I'd love to know what you think!

:-) Join if you'd like. :-)

User Image

72 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

41 - 50 of 72 Replies | Last Page

Welcome to the party! Enjoy, u can begin the tea at any time. Looking forward to ur feedback.

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

11 years ago

Hey @K_Love!!! Sorry to hear about your periods and your experience with the doctors! Hopefully you've already started your tea but I've gone through all the questions people ask on the Fair Haven site and they say not to wait to start it, they say you can start it at any point in your cycle so DRINK AWAY!!! Def that they tea helps you! And please keep us updated on how it is working for you!

@babiessoon I'm now on CD 28 and around 17 DPO (since I don't know EXACTLY when I ovulated) and I'm sure there are tons of women testing around this time but I'm going to hold off until I'm at least a week and a half late for my period.

DH and I got our FertilAid for Men and Women. Haven't really noticed any differences yet but just him staying on me to make sure to take our 3 a day and last night when he got upset cuz I took mine with out him (lol so joking!) it feels amazing to know that he wants this just as bad, if not worse, than I do. The reason why I say if not worse it... think about it ladies.. we might have to obsess over every little thing and feel this and that but men don't have any of that.. they just shoot their lil soldiers and sit back and wait.. And WE complain about how hard it is to wait?!?!? We need to step up and realize that our Dear Husbands are probably more anxious, nervous, and confused than we are!

OH! I forgot to tell you all! I ordered the Teal Ball from the Fair Haven website and I like the convinience of it but it does effect the flavor. There is a lot more flavor in the tea when you add the tea directly to the water as opposed to using the Tea Ball. So I think I'm going to stick to using the strainer as opposed to using the tea ball.

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

just started my first cup of tea..the taste is not too bad..just like any other herbal tea..bitter, i added a little bit of sugar to it, so it tasted pretty okay..but if this is going to regulate my cycles than im all for it..will keep updating!!

11 years ago

I've been drinking the tea for a few days now and I've definitely noticed I'm a a bit more in the mood to BD, with lots of ewcm, and my ovaries feel very excited,lots of activities goin on. Hubby takes the fertilty blend capsules for men but he needs a gentle reminder to take them. I'm on CD 12 and its looks like i'll O before the usual CD 16. So my sisters who are in despair,@ Alastrine, keep strong! @Mooneybaby keep up the inspirational words! And the newcomers, welcome. FX for some BFP's from this group. Trusting God,for his will to be done in our lives!

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

11 years ago

@Newlyjg When I first read what you said about your ovaries feeling excited.. I was like HU?! Is she still talking about BD?? But then I thought about it and since I've been drinking the tea, when I'm not as stressed out or praying deeply I feel a peppermint like refreshing tingle for a couple seconds then it goes away! The first time it happened I was in church praying for the Lord to heal me from the cyst when I fell asleep! haha I would! Then when I woke up I felt the tingling sensation for about 30 seconds then it just went away. At first I thought (still think) that it was God healing me from the cyst and blessing my ovaries but I've felt it other times since then including last night!

11 years ago

Mooneybaby i really have such a positive feeling for you and im dying for you to test !! I agree with why youre waiting tho thats probably the best way.

Sooo.....I AM SOO Dissapointed. I have been trying and trying and trying and tryyinnngggg to get my cycles on track, this month I bought Fertilitea, OPKs, PreSeed, I'm temping,... I am so ready to give up, NOTHING WORKS FOR ME. I am so frustrated.

OK I Sunday I was on CD 14!! And the night before , i started a little brown spotting and thought maybe it could be ovulation spotting despite a neg OPK .. and then today it is like Hard Core brown/reddish spotting continually. WHAT THE HECK Is happening. I feel like my doctor will dismiss it again. I have had like five periods in since June. Before that I would have cycles as long as 50+ days. UGH. I had to be on Provera twice.

I don't know what to do. It seems sooo hopeless.

Today its clearly a full on period, cramping and all. Who gets a period every two weeks??!! I was about ready to give up on my tea but then I'm hoping deep down...maybe THIS is my fresh start, THIS cycle will be normal, THIS time I'll ovulate ... what do you think??

I've thought that many times before. There is no medical reason for me to be so off.

Is the tea messing me up even more? Or is this what "regulating" looks like??

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

@babiessoon thanks! If it is the Lord's will it will be done!

In regards to your cycles getting regular.. My thing with the FertiliTea is that we can't lean on it and expect it to work with out having faith. Not saying that you don't have faith @babiessoon but you say you are disappointed.. Does Gods plan disappint you beceause He is not giving you when you want when YOU want it? I understand the frustration of not being able to know when you ovulate (sidenote: I have NEVER heard of ovulation spotting... only implantation spotting.. where did you hear about that at??) but in my opinion.. Knowing the EXACT moment something like this is going on in our body is like wanting to know when, where and how the world is going to end. There are some things science can not do SIMPLY because humans are not mean to know certain things. If we were able to tell exactly when we are ovulating and EXACTLY the PERFECT time to get pregnant do you think as many of us would give God the glory after conceiving? I highly doubt it.

I know it is a litle different because you don't have regular cycles and I understand that too. I say to use the tea on an everyday basis until it is gone. How many days have you been using it now? And remember that the website states that it can take anywhere from 1-3 months to regulate your cycles. Just like blessings from God take time so do His blessings here on Earth. We can't just expect to use something for a short amount of time and expect it to regulate and get us pregnant within 2 weeks just because of some of the reviews. You have to remember that all women's bodies are different and are going to respond differently.

Health wise what are you doing to prepare you body for pregnancy? Any prenatals? What is your eating lifestyle like? Those factors also play a big part into TTC. Just like having someone around you that smokes cigarettes, these factors are just as important to pay attention to.

11 years ago

And in response to your last questions... the tea is supposed to regulate your period. It may have brought on another period because you didn't ovulate. Which lines up with what you said the outcome of your OPKing and temping showed right?

11 years ago

Hey again,

MooneyBaby, thanks for your reply! I say I am disappointed becaues I have been working and praying so hard to get my body on track, as I know this would be a beautiful gift from God but I believe we need to do our share by preparing ourselves as best we can to receieve that gift from Him. I have been taking prenatals since we started TTC, Ive been to the OB to make sure everything looks good, I eat very healthy, I'm busy and active, and a bit underweight but working hard to be at a healthy BMI. It just frustrates me when all those efforst seem useless and stilll my body doesnt respond! I am not angry that I have not had a baby when I want one, I am sad that by efforts to be healthy aren't being recognized by my body. Im also a little worried/scared that so much bleeding is not a good thing.

Lastly, just like implantation bleeding, ovulation spotting is something very uncommon to see, but can happen as there may be a touch of blood when the follicle bursts to release the egg. Just something i've read in my own TTC research.. and one more thing to "search" for if a symptom spotter! (Which I'm not, I dont like to look too closely so I dont end up tricking myself!) :-)

Anyway I appreciate your responses, thank you. I'm just waiting for this period to end so I can see what my body is up to next! And I am still drinking the tea, hoping that this is "the month" that I will be getting back on track. I've been taking it almost 3 weeks now.

How is everyone else doing on here? Anyone getting ready to test, or in the TWW??

and to all!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

@babiessoon We do have to do our part but sometimes people think that means knowing exactly what our body is doing, why it is doing it and when it is doing it. Just saying that sometimes we are not meant ot know all of that like we want to. And it might be that the Lord doesn't want you to focus so much on your body, maybe He wants you to focus on your relationship with him, your faith, your trust, your family maybe. There are tons of other factors that He may he trying to get you to pay attention to we just have to be in tune with Him in our relationship with Him. And sometimes we focus too much on what we can do or try to do that we miss what He is telling us to focus on.

Have you started taking prenatals? I've been told and researched that taking prenatals before you concieve can sometimes help. Maybe your body is lacking certain nutrients or supplements. Have you tried seeing an herbalist or nutritionist. Sometimes they are able to tell you what your body is low on. Sometimes they are vitamins that we wouldn't think of.

Everything is working out the way they are supposed to. If you believe in God and everything He did, is doing and will do for us you know that. Don't lose faith, hang in there!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo