Community post

Discussion

2 DPO today, who wants to be TWW buddies? :)

View Full Post

So today I am 2 DPO and I swear I am seeing lots of symptoms but sometimes I do wonder if it's just my mind playing tricks on me because I want to be prego so badly. Who else is 2 DPO or within a few days of me and wants to be waiting buddies? :)

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

235 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 235 Replies | Last Page

Haven't heard from you two in a few days. I hope everything is ok and the babies are safe! Prayers sent!!

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

11 years ago • Post starter

I mc Monday. :-(

11 years ago

I'm truly sorry :( I'm here if you'd like to talk. They always say a body forces itself to miscarry if it senses something is wrong with the baby so think of it as for the best. Things always happen for a reason. Hugs to you.

I'm sorry you MC. Disgusting horrible feeling knowing you can't save your baby. I'm about 99.9% sure I miscarried yesterday. I was doubled over in pain and had clots the size of almonds and green beans coming out of me. I did my blood test this morning to varify my hcg levels. I wont get the answer til tomorrow morning. Worse waiting then the 2ww. I'm going to take prescription progesterone from now on. Doctor said mine is to low.

11 years ago

So sorry, Red.

My Dr. said the same thing about the progesterone. I don't think we'll try again but if we do it'll be a few months down the road.

11 years ago

You mentioned having several miscarriages in the past with each one did you have low progesterone? Did you take anything to help with that? What I don't understand is I had a very easy time getting pregnant with my son, zero issues all throughout up until delivery. How would this happen? I'm worried we'll struggle for a long time to get pregnant and even more afraid that my body will keep rejecting.

11 years ago

I have 2 healthy boys and those were 2 healthy pregnancies. I don't know for sure why I mc any of the 4 times. My OB suspects low progesterone levels and suggested progesterone treatments when we decide to start trying again.

I don't seem to have a problem getting pregnant. It's staying pregnant that proves to be the problem. I'm going to be 37 in 2 days. I have an 18 year old son and an 11 year old son. I'm thinking my baby making days are up.

I hope your Dr. can help you find some answers and you are able to conceive again soon. God bless and good luck to you!!

11 years ago

I just turned 27 this summer and have a 4.5 yr old. We've been trying unofficially for 2 yrs but trying very hard for 5 months. I told my husband I'd like to keep trying but if we deal with the same situation again I don't want to try again. Its beyond heartbreaking to go thru especially when my son prays to be a big brother.

11 years ago

Aw you guys :( If I could give y'all my progesterone I so would!

It's so crazy how fast the body changes just by reading your stories and how you both had healthy pregnancies before and now this is happening to both of you :(

I hope the treatment helps if you guys decide to take something to increase your progesterone levels!!!

And in the mean time, you will be in my thoughts! :)

Iam 14dpo and 2 days late on af I want to do a pt so bad but I'm waiting to see if I maybe get my af, I told my husband about it and his crossing his fingers and praying I get a bfp soon.. we have been ttc for a month and I just recently removed my IUD a month and a half ago, so im praying this is my month I have a 4 yr. Old son from a previous marriage so me and my husband are trying to have a baby of are own he adores my lil man so I know he will b a wonderful dad!! Send prayers this way and baby dust please I been having all the symptoms (nausea, sore boobs, mild cramps, back pain, dizziness, headache, etc)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo