Community post

Discussion

2 DPO today, who wants to be TWW buddies? :)

View Full Post

So today I am 2 DPO and I swear I am seeing lots of symptoms but sometimes I do wonder if it's just my mind playing tricks on me because I want to be prego so badly. Who else is 2 DPO or within a few days of me and wants to be waiting buddies? :)

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

235 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 235 Replies | Last Page

I'm sorry to hear that RedHeadedMe :( I really hope you don't have to wait longer than those 6 weeks. I know even that is long enough but I hope the medicine will work and you can start trying asap :) Fingers crossed

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies.
After a big temp rise this morning FF has adjusted my OV date to my calculations :)). So I'm officially 3po and not 5 - which I'm really happy about as I think I dtd in the right places :).
My symptom spotting is getting worse but it's hard not too when your actually feeling them... A quick update on mine...
All from above & now,
*Slightly lotioned cm (sorry tmi)
*Big increase in temp this morning (ff has adjusted my OV date to my calculations so I'm 3dpo & not 5)
*mouth ulcer
*a 2 spots on chin (normally I lucky & don't get them)
*feeling of full bladder & uti but not
*thirsty
*backache
* got seasick feeling in the bath lol
*sore nipples
*really tired

Hopefully its nearly my BFP, or my body is being really cruel.

How are you feeling? Any changes?

XxX babydust to all XxX

11 years ago

Hello ladies, how is everyone? :) Any good news?

Yesterday I scheduled an ultrasound at a German Clinic where I have to pay out of pocket since our primary hospital's OB-GYN told me they won't do my next ultrasound until the 20 week anatomy scan and check for gender then too. I think thats just too long...they won't even consider looking prior to 20 weeks :-/ So thats why I decided to go to a German clinic off base and pay 100 euro (about 125 dollars) which is totally worth it to me! :D German doctors also check for gender very early so they will be checking to see if the baby is positioned right and see if its a boy or a girl tomorrow! I'm super super excited!!!! :) I'll definitely post if I find out!

Hugs to you all, and lots of baby dust!

can't wait to hear what you are having :)
any names picked out yet?

11 years ago

Thank you! Well we didn't find out today but will or should I say should find out on Nov 6th :) and yes we have a girl's name picked out- Isabel Grace and still debating on a boy's name. Hubby and I can't seem to agree on anything lol

Hi Ladies! Still following you all on here. Since the mc in August we haven't made a definite decision about trying again but we haven't done anything to prevent it either. I'm currently 10 dpo and have had some weird symptoms (slightly achy boobs, empty/hungry feeling, backaches, headaches, and super tired) but don't think I'm pregnant. These could all be signs that is coming. She's due Monday) I might cave and test tonight but won't know for sure until early next week. I don't know if I should have my fingers crossed or not. A little confused about my feelings.

Red, I'm so sorry about your situation. I hope you hear something soon. Late November is right around the corner, girly!!

Airforce, can't wait to hear what you are having!! So excited for you!

And to the new ttc mommies on here!

11 years ago

Mommas: so nice to hear from you! i know exactly what you mean about winging-it and not trying not preventing...weve been doing the same thing but i don't think i have ovulated yet. my cycles are typically 35+ days.. although with my pituitary gland messing up i might not even ovulate at all this month! i hope you get a BFP :) keep us posted on what happens and good luck to you.

11 years ago

so the average normal NON pregnant woman has progesterone level between 10-12 and most cases HIGHER. my level is a .6.......A..POINT....6!!!!! I DONT EVEN HAVE A FULL 1?? she said im going to have to stay on my cabergoline for my pituitary for a long time and start a progesterone supplement. i dont think we'll get another baby. i want to sue MIRENA for everything they are worth and distribute it across the country to the MAAAANNNY women who are suffering from infertility due to the mirena iud. obviously i just now got the news cause i am fuming mad and cant even focus right now i feel so upset and angry and very negative. i think i have to shove aside my baby obsession and move on.

11 years ago

Wow, did they give you any other explanation for why it would be so low? Is there a way you can be on the supplements and still conceive? I'm so sorry you've had to go through all this. Please don't give up yet. I know it's hard to hold on to the idea when you're feeling so low about everything but don't give up completely. I wish there were some magic words that I could say that would make you feel just a little bit better. I'll be praying and thinking about you!

was due today for me...no sign of her and a this morning. We unintentionally 2 out of 3 days around O. But I'm thinking it's just a long cycle. I have absolutely no symptoms either way so I'm slightly confused. Last month was the 1st period since my MC 8/20/12 and it was a little odd. I thought for sure this one would be "normal". No dice. I still don't know if I should cross my fingers or be concerned. I guess I'll give it a few days and take another test...right?

11 years ago

Ok. I'm already driving myself crazy. Still no symptoms and no . I'm not testing again until Thursday or Friday. My first was 34 days after MC. This cycle has now been 29 days. My normal cycles are 28 days. I guess I should not freak out just yet. It's just strange because I have no symptoms, either way. No bloating, no headaches, no irritability. Maybe I ovulated late...or not at all. Hmmm...so confusing.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo