Community post

Discussion

End of July - Who just started the dreaded TWW?

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO, is anyone else out there in the TWW as well?

My fiance and I are TTC after a MC in April. Hoping that this is our month. Yesterday DF came home from work and said that he can't wait to have a "minion" running around our house, and that he's super excited!

But now, the dreaded TWW - ergh! I'm going to try not to over-analyze every little twitch this time, but it will be hard! Anyone with me?

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

411 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 411 Replies | Last Page

yay good thing that you guys made up u know what i like about madding up the cause it always feel like the first time

User Image

11 years ago

@ jolienina Yea it was great! I got scared this morning cause during the it got like super wet, I so thought it was sneaking in. But it wasn't. I want to test so bad, it's killing me! I'm going to test on the 1st tho just in case I get bad news, I can be at home. But I'm staying positive and for a !

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url]

11 years ago

Feeling nausea. still sneezing a lot too , that these are all good signs.

11 years ago

You're killing me Dreamn! Go take a test!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Ugh...

tested with Dollar store brand hpt I don't know what to think. I hate HPT's. I think I see an evap line tho.

11 years ago

i do not trust those dollars store brand their not sensitive at all so even if u are pregnant it can come up negative in early pregnancy so wait tomorrow and see i want to see some

User Image

11 years ago

@ jolienina thanks! I need some in encouragement right now. I only bought one test but I will try to get a FRE tonight and test with FMU.

11 years ago

Definitely can't trust the dollar store brands. Let us know when you test tomorrow!

User Image

11 years ago

@ Charlotte17 I guess that's what I get for being cheap Hopefully we all get some good news this month.

11 years ago

Really hoping this is your month! Seems like all the signs are there! Update us soon!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo