Community post

Discussion

End of July - Who just started the dreaded TWW?

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO, is anyone else out there in the TWW as well?

My fiance and I are TTC after a MC in April. Hoping that this is our month. Yesterday DF came home from work and said that he can't wait to have a "minion" running around our house, and that he's super excited!

But now, the dreaded TWW - ergh! I'm going to try not to over-analyze every little twitch this time, but it will be hard! Anyone with me?

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

411 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 411 Replies | Last Page

@ Daph317 Ha! This thread is getting long! I'm going to test on the 4th, Hopefully by then, if was coming, she would've came by then! That she doesn't tho! When do you think is suppose to visit you? [no_aUser Image" rel="nofollow">User Imagef]

11 years ago

That's just it - I'm so confused about AF's timing since the MC. I guess at the latest it should be here monday or tuesday, but I was hoping to test and confirm this weekend.

I don't want to keep testing and have more BFNs to dissuade me. But I don't want to wait until monday, either. so frustrating!

Who mentioned earlier in the thread that this TWW waiting is like waiting for Christmas? That's so true!!

11 years ago • Post starter

AND! I forgot to add this! I woke up this morning, rolled over and was spooning my fiance, and as I was laying there I kept thinking, "my nose feels stuffed up, and the outside feels wet". when I got up, my nose was actually dripping (just clear mucus)! That NEVER happens to me, even when I have colds. I'm usually really stuffed, and it never just drips out. (I'm giving TMI! Sorry!) Have you gals noticed any increased snot, too? It's just totally out of character for me - even when my allergies are at their worst!

I didn't think it would actually be a pregnancy symptom, but I googled it, and look! Directly from the Countdown to Pregnancy Blog (how did i not know there was a blog here?):

Runny Nose in Very Early Pregnancy
Posted on October 24th, 2008. Written by Countdown to Pregnancy.

It may never occur to you that a runny or stuffy nose could be connected with being pregnant, but many women experience cold or flu-like symptoms in early pregnancy. This is due to higher levels of estrogen during pregnancy which can cause swelling in the mucous membranes throughout the body, including the nose.

In very early pregnancy (based on the data submitted to the VEP Symptom Tracker as of October 24, 2008) it is most common on 9 and 10 days past ovulation with 4.4% of pregnant women experiencing it.

I'm in the same boat. About 8/9 dpo today. Had light spotting, I hope that's a good sign. I seem to always have other symptoms, so I'm trying not to read into anything. Good luck everyone!!

Patience

11 years ago

Daph!!

Remember to stay positive everybody!!

"Everything around us is made up of energy. To attract positive things in your life, start by giving off positive energy."

11 years ago

Good morning ladies, I'm in such a great mood today. still isn't here ! that she doesn't show either! At least for the next 9 months! I finally made 13dpo and no ! which is strange for me considering is always early. But still I did test this morning tho, still , but I guess I rather that then , not due til the 4th so I'm still staying positive. I read threads where some women went all the way to 14dpo and finally got there , so that gives me hope.

* 13dpo *
nausea
headache
vivid dreams * had another one where I was pregnant
mild/dull cramps/ pressure
gas & bloating and pressure
heaviness and fullness
fatigue and exhaustion

tested today

temp today up .1/ =97.8 (yesterday 97.7)

due 08/04/12

Ran yesterday, feeling alot of mild cramping don't know if its from the running or . Hopefully the running!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image

11 years ago

af was due yesterday and she is still not here. i have been having some strange new symptoms though. last nite me and the dh wanted to have a lil romp but not matter what her did (and he can do some stuff) i stayed dry down there i know, i know tmi. then i was laying in bed going to sleep and i swear i was sooo hungry i almost ran down stairs. there was some left over pizza and i warmed it up and i swear i felt like i was eating steak and lobster. other than that there is no sign of af, no cramping, no spotting. i am going to get a test this morning and see what it says

User Image

11 years ago

hello ladies i posted one time on this tread been so busy with work for the past days hope everyone is doing great,i am 9 dpo today i texted this morning on the clear blue digita and got a i think i may be out but still hopping is due on the08/06 or 08/7 so.... to all

User Image

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies! Hoping it's ok for me to join your group! I am also 9 DPO today and certainly feeling like I'm symptom spotting! Since 1 DPO my bbs have been in INTENSE pain. If I lay on my stomach, they start to burn almost. No changes that I can tell in my nipples, though. I've had a stuffy nose and lots of sneezing and a little bleeding in my gums but that stopped around 5 DPO. I had some cramping mostly around 6 and 7 DPO but now it kind of comes and goes. On 6 DPO I had this very odd "tickling" sensation in my lower abdomen and had a PIN prick of blood, I mean it looked like a speck. Thought it might have been something from my undies but it wasn't. I've felt some odd twinges and pulling (could be gas or the fact that I'm constipated, TMI). I've also felt like a bottomless pit. I have been so hungry and I usually fill up fast. 7 DPO I was in the bathroom far more than I typically am and yesterday I had bright yellow urine despite being hydrated and it also smelled different, still does today. I'm refusing to test til af is due (8/8) and am going literally insane! Thinking these are some positive signs?? Not sure!!

Angels in heaven 3/23/13 User Image

11 years ago

Yay for yet for DREAMN and BabyDestiny! If you gals take tests, let us know how they turn out ASAP!!

My temp dropped a bit this AM, and it looks like thelast few are trending downward now, so I think may be imminent. I guess I'm not truly out yet, so there's still hope, but I just feel down today. Blah!

My cycles have just not been the same since the MC. I keep feeling all of these new symptoms that I never had during PMS or AF before the MC, so I think I need to just re-evaluate what could be a symptom for me. Oh well.

I could do with some good news so where are those BFPs ladies?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo