Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

Hoping for an April baby - Page 6

Reply by LiaLatchem » Jul. 27, 2012 4:54pm

Hi SMP - just a thought, why don't you do a digi test? A lot of women are finding that they can see a faint line and are not sure but a digi test says 'pregnant' straight away??

Lia x

User Image

LiaLatchem

Reply by smp1527 » Jul. 27, 2012 6:28pm

Yes I have decided that tomorrow I am going to go buy one. I am tired of battling with line eye or a real line. I know its there because I can zoom in on my computer and make it out almost perfect. So I will buy it tomorrow and test it Sunday morning and we will see what happens.
Thanks Lia- how are you doing?

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months.

User Image

smp1527

Reply by Angie36 » Jul. 27, 2012 10:36pm

Hi ladies, I've been moody today. I don't know if that's because of the pressure and stress of getting my classroom together with school starting and all or if I'm experiencing early symptons of AF. This TWW is torture! Well still waiting it out. @SMP, I'm very excited for you and hope your digital test displays PREGNANT!!! @Lia, we got to stay hopeful.... If this isn't my month..., I hope someone gets a BFP....

Angie36

Reply by baby3please » Jul. 28, 2012 9:17am

i had to resist testing this morning ugh! tuesday will be my day im sure of it so i must wait!!! cant wait to see the results of ur digital smp. i used them in may. theyre great

baby3please

Reply by HeatherD218 » Jul. 28, 2012 9:22am

Hey ladies, I got my BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After getting BFN's on 11, 12 and 13 dpo I finally got a faint positive last night. I retested this morning and sure enough it got a little bit darker at 16dpo. I have one more test that I will take Monday morning to make sure it gets darker still and because I don't want it to go to waste LOL

EDD based on ovulation date is April 4th 2012 but will most likely deliver a week early via repeat c-section around March 28th.

HeatherD218

Reply by shawnette » Jul. 28, 2012 9:42am

Hey heatherD218 did you have implantation bleeding? I'm 13 dpo and have been vomiting and nauseous headaches and exhausted I think I have faint positives I have pics of my test on my page could you check them out again compare my symptoms and test to yours I would greatly appreciate it thanx in advance btw CONGRATZ ON YOUR BFP YAYYY

shawnette

Reply by smp1527 » Jul. 28, 2012 9:45am

Aww congrats Heather!!
It gives us that haven't had a clear bfp early that it will come, when its time. I tested this morning still see what I think is a line, but going to go digital in 2 days lol...

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months.

User Image

smp1527

Reply by shawnette » Jul. 28, 2012 9:50am

HEY HEATHER i just seen your EDD and April 4th would be the day Im due if I'm pregnant to what was you ovulation day and last period?

shawnette

Reply by HeatherD218 » Jul. 28, 2012 9:56am

Shawnette, the last HPT pic you posted i think I did see a line, probably more clear IRL. I did not have any implantation bleeding at all but I have never had it and I am the mother of two and been pregnant 5 times.

Symptoms I had
Oily skin and hair
bloated heavy feeling in abdomen
Twinges, cramps, pinching, pulling in my uterus
Extreme fatigue
Back pain
Aches in upper thighs and hips

HeatherD218

Reply by michelebelle80 » Jul. 28, 2012 9:57am

Shawnette" Your clear blue easy looks positive, i would test again with that brand tomorrow for sure !

Well ladies im 7-8 DPO today. I have no pregnancy symptomes but its alsmost a better sign as last month i had a ton and it was a BFN. My breasts were sore like almost immediately after ovulation last month and this month still nothing. Im not feeling hopefull this month though and i thinks its because of all the false symptoms last month. AF is due Thursday or Friday and i think if my temp is still elevated on Wed (11-12DPO).

Baby dust to all!

michelebelle80

Reply by HeatherD218 » Jul. 28, 2012 10:06am

Shawnette- LMP was 6/24 and I o'd on 7/12 CD19 which is normal for me. AF should have been here 7/23 because my cycle averages 29 days but can go up to 35. The EDD of 4/4 is based on my O date.

smp1527- There is hope!! I am a late tester. This is an early BFP for me. The earliest I have ever gotten a bfp before this was with my daughter and I was 5 weeks exactly. The latest was with my son and it was at 6 weeks 1 day.

Just so you know in the 5th week it is perfectly normal for HCG levels to be 18 and not the 25 that most HPT's require to give a positive. I have had my dr. tell me this time and again.

HeatherD218

Reply by shawnette » Jul. 28, 2012 10:42am

Thanks heather and michele @ heather my ovulation would have happened on the 13th and lmp was on 6/29, I didn't think to test again with the clearblue easy again thsbks michele that makes sense because i have only been using the cheapie test from corner stores LOL I never got a positive this early either 5 weeks and up, I have all the symptoms i guess im just in denial but I will update in a hour with a new clearblue easy HERE I GO TO THE PHARMACY, heather are you cramping and having backache?

shawnette

Reply by HeatherD218 » Jul. 28, 2012 11:13am

Shawnette, yes to both.

My back and sciatica are acting up bad but part of that is because I have a very physically demanding job. And the cramping is there although it is less cramping now than it was and more like spasms, twinges, pinching and pulling sensations. Sometimes downright uncomfortable but never super painful.

HeatherD218

Reply by shawnette » Jul. 28, 2012 11:57am

Hey guys update I took two clearblue plus check my test out and tell me what you see plz thank you!

shawnette

Reply by smp1527 » Jul. 29, 2012 7:23am

Well ladies looks like im out. Took a digital frer this morning and it said no-. Im 13dpo and af should be coming tomorrow. Good luck to the rest of y'all and maybe next month will be mine.

User Image

smp1527

Reply by ttc4baby2 » Jul. 29, 2012 8:35am

Im sorry Smp! I tested this morning also. I think they are BFN grrr. I posted if anyone wants to look? to everyone. I hope someone gets there

ttc4baby2

Reply by LiaLatchem » Jul. 30, 2012 1:42am

SMP - nooooooo! So gutted for you. I'm also a BFN, 10 dpo today so will test daily now until AF shows her ugly head...

L x

User Image

LiaLatchem

Reply by ttc4baby2 » Jul. 30, 2012 7:20am

I test again this am swear I see a line on the frer?? I am going crazy!!! PLease look and put me out of my misery?

ttc4baby2

Reply by jess71311 » Jul. 30, 2012 8:15am

Hello ladies ive bern reading from a distance... this cycle was my 2nd iui and i am currently 9 dpiui and will start testing in 3 days... ive been ttc for over a year now and am hopeful this will be it!

Shawnette yours looks positive for sure to me!!!! Congrats!!!!

Good luck ladies and baby dust to all :)

jess71311

Reply by baby3please » Jul. 30, 2012 9:00am

well today i am 9 dpo & having major dreams, 4 nights in a row & little bit of brown discharge which i think is implantation spotting. today is testing day, but if i get a bfn im not going to be discouraged cause it doesnt always show yet. my period is due friday so very soon we shall see ;)

baby3please