Community post

Discussion

Hoping for an April baby

View Full Post

Well after miscarrying in May & not getting pregnant in June, really hoping this is the month for us. Hubby was born in April and we were married in April, so really thinking April is a good month for our baby ;) Counting down the days to O!!

158 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 158 Replies | Last Page

Well took another test this morning FMU I could swear I see a line on the FRER, but don't want to get hopes up just yet. I will be testing again tomorrow to see if it will get darker. I uploaded it if you would like to go see it. I took the pic with my cell phone, so its hard to make out. I inverted it and can see a really faint line that way. Let me know what you all think.

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Hey SMP - I still can't see it, but I can't pick it up and hold it to a window lol!!! Sooo excited for you tho honey, as if you can see a faint line, it can only get darker!!

Can't wait to see tomorrows :)

Lia x

User Image

11 years ago

@ baby3 Its funny because the first half of the month we are obsessed with sex! And the second half we want nothing to do with it :) My poor husband lol He just looks at me like what the hell happened?? I dont know about your husbands ladies but mine deserves a medal lol He puts up with alot of moodiness Hope everyone has a great day!! Lost and lots of To you all!!!! xo

User Image

11 years ago

Lol @ ttc4... Same here!!

As for the moodiness... I feel like PMT has kicked in today.. Moody, irritable etc.. I think that's me out.. :(

User Image

11 years ago

Lia, Dont countyourself out yet! You have alot of time.Try to stay positive hun. I know its hard though I change my mind every hour today on whether or not I think this is my month.

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies,
hope you don't mind me jumping in. I am praying for an April baby as well. I am still waiting for my O. I am on cd 13 and having great EWCM, my cervix is HSO. Hopefully tomorrow I will get a positive OPK. We have been trying for almost a year and we lost a baby two and a half years ago. This might be our last month of ttc for a while. An April baby would be great, but we are going to be moving to go to grad school next fall and do not want to be giant pregnant of have a very new, newborn while doing that. So if this is not our month I will go back on BC for a year or so. Praying so hard that this is our month!

User Image

11 years ago

Hello everyone, joining you here from MN. My DH and I are ttc for the first time and I am hoping this is the month. I am 4dpo, I am feeling lots of symptoms and I am hoping is not all in my head.

So far heartburn for the last 3 days, mild nausea and cramps and hard time sleeping through the night for the last 3 nights, and very tired...

I spend most of my nights also reading the boards and trying to see what others are experiencing. Not really sure what to expect

All I know is that I am not good at being patient... can't wait to test! hoping for

User Image

11 years ago

Welcome izzy and murges!

It's getting exciting here now waiting for the testing to begin... Can't wait for SMP's results today.. Then who is next to test after that?

I'm officially testing from Sun onwards, (doing OPK tests daily at the mo just because I have them but neg so far..)

Xx

User Image

11 years ago

Well tested this morning again at 11 dpo, got what I thought to be a line but you have to turn it just right to see it, so I think its more wishful thinking it was there. I am not going to claim a bfp until I can see it and post pics of it. I know I still have 3 more days until I aF comes if she is. My cervix is high, soft, and medium. I have cm thats pink tinged and stretchy. So what are my chances that I will get a bfp now since I am already 11 dpo?? I know with my son I tested about a week late and it was faint but it was a positive. Starting to give up this cycle. I was for sure this one was it with all the symptoms...

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Posted a pic of my test from this morning. Go take a look. I can zoom in on it on my computer and I can see the line. Not going to get to excited though and just wait the days out and see if it gets darker.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo