Community post

Discussion

HAVE FAITH!!!!

I was feeling BAD at 8-9 DPO... sick to my stomach and a number of other "symptoms".. at 10 DPO, I felt that pressure like I felt at the end of my other 2 pregnancies... at 11 DPO, I started spotting brown stuff... At 12 DPO I was still spotting brown & a little red once... that night my left BB was hurting BAD, so I thought what the heck... took a test and I thought I maybe could see something, but wrote it off as a shadow after 5 days of BFN's... Threw it in the box & put it next to the trash. This morning, 13 DPO, felt an urge to check the test... Looks liked another line... but way past the time... so I decide what the heck... pee in a cup, then dip a dollar store cheapie into it... I don't see anything at first, then MAYBE a shadow... So I'm like okay, enough of this. Dip in a FRER in the same pee... within 2 minutes I see a very distinct 2nd line, and though it's fainter than the test line, no squinting needed! My BF decided it wasn't convincing enough, so I took a digital... definitely says "PREGNANT"...

So for those of you who are testing for days & days with nothing... don't give up til AF shows!!!!!!

at 13 DPO, after 5 days of BFN's! EED 3/13/13 DS 9/9/08 DD 8/8/05

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Congrats!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo