Community post

Discussion

12 DPO, Still BFN... possible implantation bleed?

So here's the deal... Not really actively trying, but it's a possibility that I might be... at 8 & 9 DPO I was hardly eating, smells made me nauseated, had some cramping (but I have IBS and sometimes hard to know the difference between stomach/intestinal cramping and AF/uterus cramping), and felt exhausted from 8 DPO til now (12 dpo). I've taken pregnancy tests, all look negative to me... Yesterday I started "spotting" brown stuff when I wiped mixed in with mucus-looking discharge. Today, same thing, then gone. Now I'm not spotting at all. Thing is, I NEVER spot early.. EVER. I'm due for AF on Wednesday and still very nauseated, exhausted, and sensitive to smells.. my bbs are itchy, and one is a bit tender... maybe TMI but my nipples LOOK the same, but are definitely more sensitive (ticklish). Also, noticing veins on my stomach and a much more pronounced heart rate/pulse.

It's important to note that this would be my 3rd pregnancy, if I'm in fact pregnant. That "pressure down there" feeling you get at the end of pregnancy, I had that after a lot of walking on Saturday.. (10 DPO) and I've been peeing nearly every hour!

So now I'm left to wonder... The start of AF, or possibly implantation spotting? Opinions welcome!

at 13 DPO, after 5 days of BFN's! EED 3/13/13 DS 9/9/08 DD 8/8/05

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Updated to say I got my BFP this morning on 4 different tests, including one digital.... I think it's safe to believe it now! LOL!

11 years ago • Post starter

hey!! big congrats to you!!!!
I was just wondering when you first started testing?
i started a topic on this same thing...
i believe i had ibs at 7dpo, but today at 11 dpo i am still seeing a bfn :/

11 years ago

I tested at 8 & 9 DPO with a Equate brand test... I saw something, but after the time limit. Same thing at 10 DPO... FRER and I saw a pink line but after the time limit, so I disregarded it. After testing for several days with what I assumed with BFN I decided it was just AF coming... But at 12 DPO in the evening my boobs started hurting SO bad.. that's been my "tell tale" sign with my other two.... So I thought what the heck. Peed on a stick that night.. Thought I was imagining a VERY faint line on the dip stick.... internet cheapie.... So I threw it away, but the next morning something made me look at it and it had a 2nd line, though VERY faint! (check out my gallery) So 13 DPO I tested with morning urine (but was like the 3rd pee of the day for me) and another BARELY THERE line on the internet cheapie. So I dipped a FRER in the same urine.... pink line, though fainter than the control line... I knew it! So I took a digi to be sure I wasn't seeing things.. PREGNANT. I had brown spotting (with a little red) for 3 days 11, 12 and 13 DPO. Do not give up until AF comes!

11 years ago • Post starter

Congrats :) :)

My story is very similar to yours! I tested at 9DPO but it's so faint I'm sure it's an evap line

I experienced spotting, light brown discharge tho it changed after a few days to a watery pinky colour...weird! This came 9 days before my period was due. My AF was due Saturday and no show.... Going to the docs on Monday, too nervous to take another myself invade I get a BFN

You're post really helped :) let's hope I get a BFP soon

11 years ago

I Know this is a old post.. but thought id ask anyway.....

Hi, i was hoping if anyone had any thoughts...

days 3-5 i had 100mg of clomid...at 5dpo i had ovulation bleeding (2days) red and brown spotting enough to wear a pad. at 10 dpo lots of cm with 1 red tiny dot (like 1cm). at 12 dpo nausea alot, most of the day, ive been having nausea here and there, but didnt take much notice of it because i took clomid,, but this time it was alot, tested and bfn. today at 13 dpo, alot of nausea, dizzy, slight cramps.. AF was due today and occasional burts of cm.

I feel different, i didnt test today, will wait a couple of days to test.. i have a appt at the drs on thursday as i had bloods done on day 21, they called and asked me to come in.. cant see why they couldnt tell me on the phone with the results, which is slightly worrying.

Anyone had these symptoms and got a bfp????. i have a slight feeling i maybe.. but i do not want to get my hopes up as im tried and tired of crying.. :(

Any advice would be helpful..
p.s im 40 years old and been trying for 18 months.. 1st cycle of clomid

Thank you

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo