Community post

Discussion

11 dpo symptoms help?

I need some input please... Since 5 dpo i have been having some light cramping. No spotting at all. But more cm than usual. I do NOT have sore breasts at all. I keep getting stabbing pains in my right breast Souter of on my chest. No dark areolas or anything buy labia is darker. Sorry tmi. I am either constipated or have diarrhea. My urine smells strong. when i sneeze which is often lately i get a cramp like in my uterus. Iam 11dpo today. My cervix is medium soft and open. I desperately need some input

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I am 11dpo also. I have had primarily left ovary pain (sharp), cramps like my period is coming, stomach soreness, like I have been doing tons of situps (only at 5dpo) on the left side mostly. AF was due today, but all I had was clear CM. Later when I wiped I saw extremely light brown, spotting I guess. I thought AF started, but it still hasn't . I sort of don't think that I am . I had weird dreams two nights in a row, but that could be just me having weird dreams. I have had a little bit of tenderness in my left breast near the underarm, but not significant.

I am hoping for a for you!

11 years ago

Oh my, that's so similar to me! Minus my period being due. I have 2 days. Now my left underarm is sore but still still no sore breasts and now i have a sore throat. very weird!. Not sure why you would be spotting but i personally don't think it's AF. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for both of us! Keep me posted? :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies! I am also at 11 dpo. No bleeding whatsoever but I started to have ovary pain on my right side on 5-6 dpo and hasn't stopped.. Then a few days ago I started having cramping like if af was going to come. M not supposed to get it until Sunday/Monday. Also very white creamy cm (tmi) and have been tired lately. I did a test yesterday and got a BFN. So I am going to wait until sat or Sunday and take it again. Good luck everyone!

User Image

11 years ago

Oh forgot to mention I had cramps with my last pregnancy as well that lasted for about a week until I tested and got a So I am hoping this is the same thing! Than god for crappy cramps! Lol

User Image

11 years ago

Oh wow. Seems like we're all in the same boat here! I'm going to test tomorrow. In still having cramping and excessive discharge. Also my cervix is high soft and i think open lol. I know tmi. In do glad you Laird found my post. It's nice to know I'm not alone here with these symptoms. But best of luck to us all! :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo