Community post

Discussion

implantation or something else?

hi ladies! im going kinda crazy wondering if there is something "in the making" in my belly :)))
to fill you in ill just start with Ovulation day, so i had intense ovulation symptoms which was a huge plus! we DTD on all my fertile days. then starting at 3dpo i have had AF like cramps and little to no CM. i am now 7 dpo and i have been going to bed exhausted not getting any sleep and waking up with a backache and sore throat. but now yesterday at 6dpo i was feeling like complete crap all day like i was just getting the flu then out of nowhere i got this intense burning sensation near my right ovary like a needle prick/burning. then a few hours later i felt soo much better. i slept soo much better last night and my back even settled down. i still have AF like cramps. could be implantation? or something totally unrelated?? please give me any input you have!! :)))) thank you!

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Sorry. I,ve just seen that you posted two weeks ago. ANy news?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo