Community post

Discussion

In Need of a 2WW Buddy - April Babies

I start my 2ww on Saturday but I'm trying to get a jump start on having a group of ladies to journey the 2WW, discuss potential symptoms, type of cycle(no meds or meds, BDing or donor and etc.) The potential of having an April or very early May baby. Heck let's even journey down the discussions of the seasons of maternity clothes. I even want to hear what baby names you have picked out. What kind of delivery do you have planned (home birth, hospital and etc.)Have you used a mid-wife or doula before? I know we are not preggers right now but will be soon regardless of the day or month so why not discuss the thoughts we keep to ourselves and start speaking these babies into existence!!!!!!!!!

155 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 10 of 155 Replies | Last Page

Hey I am 1 dpo and will join you. TTC #1 for 13 months. Started Clomid this cycle and I O earlier than I normally do. So. I am excited to see what happens.

User image

4 years ago

I’m 8dpo and will also join!!

1st month TTC #4!
No meds etc. Only tracking with OPKs.
Very excited ????????

Do you have any preemptive birth plans?

I’m planning a home water birth (with midwives - standard practice in UK)
3rd was also a home water birth and was totally amazing <3!

GL x

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

welcome @Anisak , @Stephy and @semc!!!!
@monie I have a soon to be 7 year old princess. This is my 3rd TTC, I took about 6 months off after my last attempt last year but now I'm back at it. Took FRER 6 days sooner today and it was a BFN. I'm 10DPO, I'm scheduled for my blood test on 8/12/19. If I'm out I will start TTC again at the end of the year because IUI w/meds becomes pricey. I have no symptoms besides tender nipples which is due to progesterone it mimics so many preggers symptoms..ugh.hey San Antonio ladies you are not far from me I'm in Dallas.

4 years ago • Post starter

Welcome all the new ladies! Hope to see some BFPs this month.
@MommTTC I see you are in TX too! yay. Yes it has been very hot and dry. I am down on the coast so the temp is a few degrees lower but the humidity is higher and its like a sauna. Stay cool

4 years ago

well @mini I'm going to eat some M&Ms cookies with you this evening just because I need an excuse to pig out I have no self control when it comes to sweets..lol

@mini I completely understand. I’ll get ice cream for you too love

4 years ago

Good morning lady so I have an update. Yesterday I had some dark brown spotting when I wiped off and on all day I was 13dpo.My is due today and I have no spotting or bleeding I took a test and it was .I really dont know if I'm stressing myself or what.But I'm hoping to get good news soon.I hope everyone has a good day and wish me

4 years ago

Oh and I took a break after 2 failed attempts(which at the time I was stressed and in different space and don't think I was truly ready) Now I'm in a great place and 120% ready and committed to the process so this is the first time trying again this year. I had the HSG test done and everything looks great, my tubes are not blocked.

@Alice's.how exciting. Water birth good luck I hope your first cycle is it for you.

@mommy, such an interesting awesome story.

I am 35 years old been wanting kids since I was 5. Just hasnt happen. I never used protected due to having a latex allergy and no BC for most of my life. Small bouts. Was married in 2011 and tried for a year no luck. Then I started TTCing june 2018.

Not sure about birthing plans except I cant have an epideral. I will be using esstential oils though.

Girl name is picked out. Emily Lynn
Boy name having trouble with bc. The fiance wants to use Johnny but I dont care for it. However it's his grandfathers name. So I said it could be a middle name. But finding a name that goes with it is hard. Suggestions???

I would love twins that way I can have my two kids. The finance says one but I have always wanted more than one.

User image

4 years ago

Hi! I guess I should join in as well.
I'm 25 y.o. mom for a 3 year old. Currently on my fourth cycle actively TTC baby #2.

I think I'm dpo3 now. Didn't get a positive from OPK. Line was getting stronger, but never showed positive result before getting faint again. I think I just missed the peak as it probably happened later the day I got the strogest line. Idk. Just hoping it isn't anovulatory cycle again.

I apologize beforehand as my english might be a little off from time to time. Not my first language. Decided to join here to stay as anonymous as possible because of my job I do at drug rehab facility. Hence not joining this type of site in my country.

I'm glad to be able to share this journey with you

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo