Community post

Discussion

4DPO December 5th 2011..anyone else out there

I'm 4dpo and I have nada symptoms. I can't even make-up any symptoms or fake myself into believing I'm having symptoms:(

Any other 4DPO out there? What symptoms are you having today? What symptoms have you had so far?How are you feeling?When are you testing?

115 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 115 Replies | Last Page

5DPO and still no sypmtoms .

12 years ago • Post starter

5dpo and nothing here!

User Image 05/15/10 7/25/11

12 years ago

4 dpo today for me! (my signature ticker is off) No symptoms yet besides heartburn and some crazy dreams last night. I hope this weekend I will have some IB or pains!

Good luck girls. Keep us posted!

Cycle #5 hoping for User Image

12 years ago

Thats funny I was hoping for the same thing. I hope when I wake up tomorrow I have spotting. So, crazy I would not have ever thought that I would be hoping for spotting..smh.The things that TTC makes you do or think...smh.

Please keep me posted on your symptoms as I will do the same. Baby dust to you!

MeMoni I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. I have even tried making myself believe I actually have symptoms...no luck..lol. But maybe this is a good sign for us. By now I would have hadtons of symptoms and on POAS day still get a BFN.

I'm 6dpo so we're all pretty close.

User Image 16th Sept 2010

12 years ago

I want symptoms...real 'not made up in my head' symptoms!!! I have been rather thirsty for the last couple of days but that's not out of the norm. I'm looking for ANYTHING out of the norm...

I'll post tomorrow! teehee!

User Image 05/15/10 7/25/11

12 years ago

Sara are you having any sypmtoms yet?

Sometimes no symptoms can be a good thing. I have read so many stories of woman being pregnant when they had little or no symptoms compared to previous cycles when they had tons of symptoms and were not pregnant. You never know!

Cycle #5 hoping for User Image

12 years ago

Wow, seems like I'm the only one WITH symptoms! I've been sooo exhausted today, have a headache that will not go away, my chest is sore feeling and I have cramps, kinda like period cramps..just waiting on the spotting, which may not even happen. I'm supposed to start my period on the 19th so I know it can't be my period..just hope for the best! Baby dust to EVERYBODY on this site!!!! Good luck girls :)

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo