Community post

Question

Spotting getting heavier after EWCM..Help!

I am TTC for 4 months now. I had my periods from 8th-14th April then got EWCM on 22nd April. However, suddenly I started spotting on 24th April. I think I am Dpo 2. I took a test, it was BFN. I dont think implantation can be this soon. My AF is due 6th May. I have never experienced this before. It was pale pink and very light(once in a day) at first but as days are passing by it is getting heavier(2-3 times a day) and dark red in color. Is this ovulation bleeding? If yes, can ovulation bleeding be red and last for 5-6 days? When should I expect this it to stop?

7 Answers • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

How many dpo are you? Have you taken a test? When is AF due?
I bled with a couple of my pregnancies in early pregnancy and the rest of the pregnancy was normal and uneventful. Hoping this is the case with you.

5 years ago

Take a test!! Maybe implantation??

5 years ago

@DsLee79 I think I am Dpo 2. That was my concern. I took a test, it was BFN. I dont think implantation can be this soon. My AF is due 6th May.

5 years ago • Post starter

Usually implantation spotting would not last 5-6 days, is it enough to require changing a pad/tampon? If so I'd say it's probably AF has come early. Do you temp to confirm ovulation?

User image EBF 10 months!

5 years ago

@beckuhg no, I notice it when I wipe with a tissue.

Sometimes when your body tries to ovulate but doesn't, it will reset itself by giving you another period. I've had this happen a time or two. Could this be what's happening?

5 years ago

@Jessica3282 It was nothing like a period. Waiting to see if I miss my periods this month. I will know exactly what happened.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo