Community post

Discussion

7 months into second try

I was talking to my husband last night about how long we have been trying. And I was surprised to realize we have already been actively trying for 7 months already! Where has the time gone??
In 5 more months I'm going back to the doctor to talk about fertility aids and such. I have (currently) undiagnosed infertility and it took us a year and a half to get pregnant last time. I am fairly certain I have endometriosis (I have at least 7 family members with it, but for some reason every doctor I go to tells me it isnt possible despite having all the signs) and last time it definitely made getting pregnant more difficult. I also have a tilted uterus, which I know may not hinder things, but it certainly feels like it does sometimes.
We have been "trying but not trying" for the last three years after my first pregnancy loss. Now that we are actively trying I forgot how quickly the time flies by.
Anyone else in the same boat? When did you go to the doctor? What has been your experience? Would love to hear from people, but I just wanted to Express the frustration and surprise I'm sure many of us feel.

Baby dust to everyone!!! Hopefully 2019 will be our year!! <3

0 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo