Community post

Question

Is the test stronger or weaker?

Freaking out a little and hoping for some reassurance! Tested again tonight as I’ve been having some twinges like AF is on her way, although short last lasting and not as strong rather than the dull pressure/cramp, still feeling nauseous though which is a good sign hormones are flourishing?
So when I compared tonight’s test to yesterday side by side, tonight’s is not as strong, however when I compare pictures it is stronger in my eyes. Can anyone else see what I mean? Is it common for first response rapid result to become darker once it’s sat for a while?
Picture below, top left and bottom left 13&14dpo taken tonight. Top right and bottom right 13&14dpo taken at time of test

user submitted image

1 Answer • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Hi there. Is this your first pregnancy? If it is your second pregnancy (like mine) I was told that you will experience symptoms quicker than first time mom-to-be. But if it is your first, I think you will be okay. The pictures on the left are definately darker but try not to worry.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo