Community post

Discussion

10dpo should I give up hope this month?

So currently 10dpo with a bfn, wondering how many of you guys got bfn before the bfp and how many dpo you got the bfp, for instance did you get bfn on 13dpo and bfp on 14 dpo? I know it's still early, but feeling like I'm out because of no line at all.

6 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Hi,
Implementation can happen between 5-12dpo and it can take another five days for hcg level to get high enough for a bfp. Only a few women get a bfp at 10dpo but we all hope we are one of the few
Your not out until af shows and def not out at 10dpo. Good luck over the next few days, do you have any symptoms?

7 years ago

Hi there!!! I am 11 DPO and have been ttc for #2. I have to relearn my body all over again. But i am not solely dedicated to the TTC. I say that because I am not charting and not using anything else either.

I've been testing since 6DPO, i knew they were going to be neg but couldn't resist. I tested last night and still got BFN. I didn't receive my first BFP with my first until 12 dpo though. Hang in there we still have time. Per the pregnancy test calculator I can't test until 9/1/2016. but I've been using the dollar tree brand veriqiuck. FRER are to expensive so ill just hold out. Plan on testing in AM at 12dpo.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

7 years ago

Hey! I am right there with you! at 10 DPO I couldn't resist and got a BFN (Hoping its also the test as I saw reviews and it was all bad), but I plan to test again at 12 DPO. Hoping for at least a faint. Keep us updated. Baby dust to us both!

7 years ago

I'm wondering if a change of poas might make a difference, I'm using the Amazon one step cheapies

7 years ago • Post starter

So now 14dpo, have been away this weekend so managed to not test 12-13dpo. Come home this afternoon and tested using Amazon cheapies one step on a 3hour afternoon hold, got bfn, think my period is coming with some pink/brown loss and cramp, have tested again on a 4hour hold and still bfn :(

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi there, definitely do not lose hope, I too am trying to get baby number 2 going . I am 10dpo as of today and I tested and got a faint positive, then again i'm going to keep testing from here on out especially in the morning which I knownis important. I tested with a few cheapies a few days ago and got absolutely nothing . BFN . So after seeing today kind of out in hope :) good luck ! Baby dust to you !

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo