Community post

Discussion

November 2018 babies

View Full Post

Welcome to the November 2018 babies club! I am starting this discussion a little early I am sure. I carried over from September and October 2018 babies and hoping to see some BFP soon!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

380 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

21 - 30 of 380 Replies | Last Page

Evening ladies. I hope everyone is doing well this evening. I'm sending and your way. How things are progressing, it looks like I will be staying in the October forum as I have been getting positive tests (posted) since 8dpo (faint but there) and gradually getting darker. AF is due to be here Feb 4 so I am praying that the little guy sticks. I will still check in on here to see how you lovely ladies are doing and how I make out in the next few days.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Positive OPK last night and this morning! Thinking O will be sometime today. Hubs and I made sure there was a good chance of swimmers waiting so... onto the TWW! Starting my progesterone cream tomorrow.

6 years ago

Lots of Valentine's Day Ovulators! I hope you all had romantic nights with your SOs. I did. Happy and think we at least gave it a good college try this month. Hopefully it'll work. I'll start using the progesterone cream tomorrow or tonight. Hopefully a lot of November babies this year!

6 years ago

CD 12 !! I cant wait to find out March 3rd right before my birthday ! BD wants a Scorpio bad lol ..Good luck ladies !

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/testing-1520056800z7z7zz10.png

6 years ago

Hi all! I'm in my TWW! First month TTC #3. Due date would be Nov 4th. Wishing you all

User image

6 years ago • Edited

I’m pregnant! In shock and found out this morning.
Just so everyone knows I had no symptoms at all. Infact I would say I craved chocolate like I do every month! So I was certain I was not pregnant!

6 years ago

@kelleria - Keep in mind that FSH numbers are not fixed and they flux all the time. Mine were 11, and my RE told me not to really worry until the numbers get far closer to 20. I take Maca, Vitamin D and Vitamin E and extra folic acid to improve egg quality, and I'm still ovulating at 42. I did CoQ10 for a while, but ran out and haven't bought more. Royal Jelly is supposed to be good too. Those FSH numbers might be high for that day, and next month they might swing down to 9, you don't know. Definitely get your progesterone levels taken at day 21.

6 years ago

Hi ladies. Just checking in. I posted at around 5-7dpo (wasn't exactly sure when I ovulated). My best guess is that today I am 10dpo. I tested today and got a BFN. I knew it would be too early! Not sure why I did that to myself. I am impatient I guess. Really keeping my fingers crossed this is the month! AF isn't due until Monday the 26th. to all of you!

User image

6 years ago

So I caved and did another test after work today, probably only a 1.5-2hr hold. Hubby saw a faint line within 3 mins of taking the test. It’s very faint though. I’m losing hope that this is going to happen now :( what a cruel trick. (Posted the pic). I’ve honestly been feeling pregnant too. 12-13dpo, faint positive since 10-11 dpo. Couldn’t hcg levels just be taking awhile to build? I’m hoping for a miracle but feeling like this may be a CP.

6 years ago

@mir777. Thank you. I started taking progesterone cream after ovulation and bam got my BFP on first time use. I had heartburn during my tww as I had to ask what it was as I never had it before. I also had a strong sense of smell and my nose ran all the time.

@tryingafterloss. So sorry. I was like that the previous cycle when I caught the tail end of a bfp then AF showed right on time.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo