Community post

Discussion

November 2018 babies

View Full Post

Welcome to the November 2018 babies club! I am starting this discussion a little early I am sure. I carried over from September and October 2018 babies and hoping to see some BFP soon!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

380 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

201 - 210 of 380 Replies | Last Page

@BB2018 - It's harder for me to see this line in this one but I definitely see a line in the one you posted yesterday. Post the one you take later today and I'll take a look at it too.

6 years ago

ATTENTION - anyone who uses Wondfo pregnancy test dip strips...

I've been using Wondfo Pregnancy Tests LOT# W00170116-3 and they have been coming up faint positives since 2 days ago. I just did a Google search of the lot# and found a couple other people who with the same batch with similar results. ???? Expiration date on these is 01/10/2019. Every single one I've done since Wednesday has a faint pink line within minutes. So disheartening. Anyone else have this batch? Are you getting faint lines? I also found that this is an APPROVED list of Wondfo shippers from Amazon and you should NOT order through anyone who is NOT on this list!

Approved distributors:
AccuCare
All About Bidet Inc.
Earth's Magic Inc.
EZ @ HOME
Fairview Mart
Formosa Enterprises, LLC
iFast
Jooah Reyes
Lia Poesy LLC
MetaRetail
TEST `A-SURE
USHealth Tests

6 years ago

Yayyyyyy 3JHope - sounds like implantation to me!! Fx'd for you too!

6 years ago

@3JHope. Let's hope that is implantation bleeding and you can test in a few days as I would think that would be enough time for the HCG to rise more. Good luck hun.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I'm having a really hard time ladies. I took this HPT with my fmu. I'm 11dpo. It's gotten darker as the day has gone on. But it's definitely blue! Should I tentatively consider it a positive until I can test again or would you say this is a definite evap? So confused on whether to be happy or not!

user submitted image

User image

6 years ago

Morning Ladies, we’ll i did another test Fmu and same very faint line appeared right away. No cramping or anything today but....(TMI alert) after the test I had a BM & upon wiping there was a small and mount of pink blood on the TP. I definitely believe this was a CP and AF will be here full rice by tomorrow. :(

6 years ago

Hi everyone - I have been around since September and no BFP.

Congrats to Dragonfly - I see on your ticker that you received your bfp -‘so exciting and happy to see someone along my journey with a bfp!!! (I am sure there have been more but wow so many pages of comments and replies on this page)

I’m about 9dpo - I didn’t use OPK this month - I found myself obsessing and sex felt like a chore - I ovulated the same cycle day for 5 months so I was ok not to do them. This month I used preseed (just a very small amount) and it was good the hubby liked it lol

So basically I’m here to ask....did anyone who have children or received a bfp experience heartburn or acid reflux very very early in pregnancy? It’s not painful in my chest but burping is acidy and even the other day I hadn’t eaten anything yet and it came up a bit (sorry for tmi) I used to get it when I drank wine but I haven’t drank in about a month..anyways good luck to everyone and congrats to those who received bfps

Sarahlf86 - that is def a positive!! Congrats!!

User image

6 years ago

Due date is currently November 1st! ????????

6 years ago

@sarahlf86 - I would consider that a positive too! Take another one tomorrow and the day after that just to be sure! Congratulations!

@Celinv411 - Congrats to you to! How many dpo are you?

@Mir777- Nice to heat from you! I’m either ovulating today or tomorrow. I’ve never been pregnant so I can’t help with the heart burn question but I can wish you good luck!!

6 years ago

Hi all! How are you ladies doing? I am visiting my mother in Alabama til march 3. My daughter will be 2 on march 6, so we came to bisit grandma. Very busy. Having her bday pics tomorrow, party tomorrow, panama city beach mon-wed, disney on ice thurs, flying back to ohio sat 3. Another bday party with cousins staying the night. Ugh. Im wore out already. Lol. Havent been on in a few days and there are a few new faces. I'll try to keep up with you all!
Im 5 dpo. Trying to stay positive after the dr. If im not pregnant this time ill add royal jelly, wheatgrass, ginger, vitex, and fertiligreens to my mix. Im taking baby asprine, vit e and b complex, co q10, prenatal, preseed and clomid. I hope something works soon!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo