Community post

Success story

no idea it was to be a bfp

hi, we only dtd twice last month and we wasn't really trying-trying if you understand me, i was 100% certain af was coming even though i did not have my normal pre af cramps or spotting but it didnt so i took a test ..bfn ..i got bfn all the way up to 5 days past my af due date , then a faint bfp on asda test then a normal bfp 2 days later then a clear blue digi pregnant 1-2 weeks , then finally a 2-3 pregnant a few days ago, I'm 5+5 now, the symptoms i noticed were strange, no sore boobs, no spotting , no cramps, no sickness, no tiredness until nearly 5 weeks.I was incredibly starving from 7 dpo or there about and it hasn't really let up till today where the morning sickness is taking over, i had a lot of pressure and i felt a very weird pain about 9-10 dpo ..like a nip in the very top of my (assume to be ) womb.I had terrible headaches and heartburn , all of those are gone now and have been replaced by sickness, very very tired in the afternoon, hunger , thirst and cramps as well as being very angry an tearful plus nervous i have alot of silly pokes and pops in that area just enough to keep my on edge :P , sore boos that come and go, pelvic pain already and increased am which is white thin and loads! , my first appointment is at 8 weeks and im looking forward to that..this was a shock because i only had the copper coil out 2 weeks before i had my bfp...shocking i know, but i feel fine well i dont but i mean i feel fine that all is well for now, good luck ladies x I spent 1 year actively trying it didnt happen so i went on the copper coil for a break and bam..as soon as you stop thinking it comes x

Think positive thoughts until you're proven wrong.

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo