Community post

Journal

4 dpo

worked out im either 3/4 dpo probably 4dpo, which would put me at not even implanted yet, if at all. i was wondering why i had not had the air in the womb feeling or the full up pregnant feeling . i have a slight slight headache so sligt. i have white thick..ever so slightly tinged yellow thick cm, still hungry but not as much , back ache but again mild, the frequent uniantion has stopped . depressed , tired but not pregnancy tired, itchy last night , some cramps but as i said before from checking cervix , some pulling and twinging pain going on, like gas pains but again very mild. skin looks rugged and not as healthy as last week, some mild pelvic pain. cold feet , cp is high, soft tucked back and closed and very soft, ever so slight car sick feeling but noting compared to the the day. itch boobs at some points today, bland taste in mouth . angry but mild, no tearyness, introllance for folk. mood switching from happy to annoyed but again only mild. some mild pains in boobs esp left one , more pressure in low pelvis pinching feeling right in center of womb , stabs achy hips x

Think positive thoughts until you're proven wrong.

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo