Community post

Success story

BFP after 21 months ttc - finally!!! ;0)

Well I actually get to right something here... I'm so happy!!! Well I have a little girl aged 7... We were always wanting to give her a sibling when she was about 5... But things didn't go to plan... Had all tests... I was ovulating... Husbands count was dine... Had hsg last cycle...

I have to be honest and say that i had more symptoms In previous cycles than this... And every symptom I did get I put down to "my periods are coming!!!"

I normally get really heavy sore boobs about 4 days b4 period... They haven't showed up yet (currently cd33 13 dpo)
I was checking cervix to see if it was high and closed... 11 dpo it dropped and became hard and it's still that way!!
no change in cm... Still feels as though it was drying up... So no giveaways there!!!

I was away on Tuesday for trip with work... I went through every emotion.... I was restless... Complaining likeca child... Ratty... Emotional... My friend said to ne... "I think this might be ur month to be preggers" I said no... I get like this b4 period... I said I'm hormonal... She was/is adamant I'm pregnant... She knew more than me lol

I normally have a 28-31 day cycle... What I have noticed is that I always have 11 day luteal phase... So based on ovulation I was to have a 31 day cycle again as I was due my period on Thursday 13th June, I normally get a headache 48 hrs prior... The headache showed up on wed 12th June... So I thought if my periods don't come on Thursday they'll defo be here by Friday... I had the monumental headache to prove it!!!

But I still had no sore boobs on Thursday.... Which is really strange... So I bought a tesco 2 pack and did the first test late afternoon... I could see a line... The light however was shining and reflecting off the little plastic window... I shouted my husband to dismantle the thing... There it was... My second line... No squinting necessary...

I used 2nd test today... Friday 14 th June ... A second line... Slightly Darker than yesterday... Still nit as Dark as control line...

I have called and now have an appointment at docs on Tuesday ;))

Elated is not the word lol

My husband and I are over the moon... Dying to tell family... But he wants to wait till after docs on tues...

Dying to tell our princess too... But think we might wait till we're out the 12 week danger zone xx

Thank u... I have used countdown to pregnancy religiously, thank u to all the members questions and updates and to all those who have submitted success stories... You have all kept me going!!

Plus ive googled that much I think I could open my own fertility clinic lol

Based on my calculations... I think it's a boy... Let's see if I'm right ;))

Thanks again all :^* xx

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo