Community post

Discussion

Feeling really down :( waiting on af, but hoping it doesn't

Arrrgh feel like I'm going insane... I'm
Now 9 dpo, sore boobs since 4 dpo, getting hopes up, but also know that that's too early for implantation so it couldn't possi ly be a symptom, now a bit crampy but I ovulated I think on cycle day 18, I usually have a 28 - 31 day cycle, I poas yesterday, surprise surprise bfn! Been trying now for 10 months, I just know af is going to show up, I'm losing all hope! Now I have a headache, am I thinking bout this too much? Probably! But I usually get a headache 1 to 2 days b4 af!! Im just finding it really hard to stay positive! I'm blessed with a 6 year old princess, I should be content, but I can't stop fretting, I'm my own worst enemy... I worry too much... Im too impatient... I analyse everything... I normally need to be in control, and I have no control over this!!! Help!! Am I the only person this demented by all of this??

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

You are definitely not alone! I just started the tww and already am feeling anxious. It's hard not to read into every symptom you are feeling. Writing out your feelings always helps, I often find venting makes me feel better. With my son we got pregnant after only three cycles. I remember feeling back then that it took forever, I didn't know how lucky I was! Keep your head up and know you're not alone.

11 years ago

Thank you lol I know I should have more patience but I kninda feel if af just hurried up I could get onto next cycle.. Do you know what I mean lol oh well hope it's not too long for either of us xx

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo