Community post

Question

Could this be implantation bleeding? Please help as if not it means af is early... That never happen

My lmp was 23rd jan, I o'd on 5th feb, I have had diarrhoea since about 3-9 dpo, then on 10 dpo pm I checked my cervix and found red blood stained ewcm, my cervix was medium Height and texture but closed... I put a pad on thinking my period was on it's way, but today (11 dpo) nothing... I checked my cervix and it's to high to feel the opening but feels soft from what I can touch... Any ewcm is just slightly brown now... I tested this morning to and got a bfn plus I have a major headache... If it is ib... Is it still too early to test?? What do yous think? Is this af or ib? If it's af... It would be 4 days early... I'm always 28 - 30 cycles ... Thank you... Sorry for tmi x

Poll:
Implantation bleeding (2 votes)
Af (1 votes)
This happened to me and it was implantation (0 votes)
This happened to me and it was early af (0 votes)
I got bfn at 11 dpo and went onto get a bfp (0 votes)

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Sounds like implantation, and if it is then it is WAY too early to get a positive, most likely. Give it a week and then try testing if you haven't started your period yet.
GL!

~Jessie

11 years ago

We are almost on same cycle. My lmp was 24 January and I had a positive digital opk on 4 February. I started brown n pink spotting around 8 dpo and keep getting bfn. I still haven't started AF so I am hoping that I am just testing too early. I am obsessed with poas so I hope I get a bfp soon cus this habit is expensive! Lol

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you ladies... It's all very frustrating... Still slightly brown ewcm... I've wire a pad all day and I haven't seen any trace of spotting on the pad... I have to feel cervix to get it... I just hope it doesn't turn into af

N_rod... I'm a poas addict too... But I used my last ic this morning... So I have no choice now... Looks like we could be cycle buddies lol... How are your symptoms coming on this month??

Girlynurse17 thank you soo much... You keep reading that people see bfp's at 8 and 9 dpo so I was defo thinking I'm out... But you have given me a little hope... Thank you xx

11 years ago • Post starter

More spotting.. A bit heavier... This time on the tissue when I wiped at the toilet... Think af is defo on her way... At least it's a short cycle... I can move onto cycle 17 :-| x

Well I'm now at the very end of 12 dpo and it turns out af did not make an appearance as yet... I got a bit down when I seen a second lot of blood tinged ewcm (again only when I checked cervix... Nothing has made it to the pad yet) and now it seems it's just ewcm.. No more trace of red or brown????!!!??? I'm rather confused... And hopeful but trying not to make it into something it's not... Boobs are still unbelievably sore... Headache is a bit duller but still lingering!! Oh I do hate the wait and the unknown... These tww's certainly play with your emotions :-| xx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo