Community post

Journal

Will the hpt say I'm having a miracle in the new year

Not sure of ovulation date but if I go by the standard... I have a 27 day cycle and likely O on CD13/14 so here's my info based on the assumption that I ovulated on Dec. 15. Last MP was Dec. 2, 2017.
8dpo - pink spot when wiped after going to bathroom midday
9dpo- around 630pm reddish orange blood when I wiped
**Aside from those two instances, there was never any more blood on tissue or in panties. I thought for sure my period was coming very early. I've never had that happen before so we'll see. **
The rest of the days I didn't fully keep track. Why would I when I'm almost 35 years old and have never been able to get pregnant in 13 years. However around 11/12dpo things began happening. Headaches arrive but I get them a lot in the winter. Also heartburn galore but I have acid reflux so I don't think either of these mean anything. I had cramps for a few days. Very light, nothing like actual AF cramps. I had a lot of gas for about 3 days which is typical before AF shows. The truly oddest things is probably that i have an amazingly clear face. I usually get huge zits on my chin or cheek before AF. It's like clockwork and I've never not had it. My CM typically dries out around period but still have some clear CM. Last but not least... Noise in my stomach is non stop. I mean constant gurgling everyday. I sound like a creaky old house or a perpetually hungry person lol. So that's it in a nutshell.
Period was due yesterday Dec. 29. It is sometimes late by 2 days so I am waiting to test until new year's day :) maybe new year's Eve if I can't wait lol.
CD 28 - typically first day of next period - nothing. Until late at night. Lots of cramping and I thought for sure AF was going to arrive.
CD29 - still no AF. Kind of feels like I might be getting a UTI. Abdomen is still a gurgling factory. AF typically arrives while I'm asleep or midday so we'll see how it goes.

0 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo