Community post

Discussion

Implantation spotting?? tmi for some perhaps

Alittle background info bc I'm New here... My husband and I tried for years to become pregnant. I was diagnosed with pcos and we tried for a while longer. We gave up a year ago at age 31 after 8 years of trying. We assumed it just wasn't in the cards for us. We decided to adopt at age 40 if we didn't miraculously conceive by then. All that aside here's why I'm coming to you ladies... Mostly just to see what implantation was like if any of you experienced it. Despite my pcos I've always had pretty regular cycles and I did ovulate normal usually around CD13 of 27 day cycles. I quit charting a year ago when we gave up but I do track my period. The last one began on Jan 14. Going by my usual cycles I would have ovulated around the 26th. Next period due around the 8th. Well yesterday morning I I got up to pee and I had mild cramps. When I wiped it was very light pink. I figured AF was coming early so I put on a liner since it was very light. Well all day nothing but a very minimal amount of light brown discharge by the end of the night. Cramps came and went and never became unbearable like my period. Woke up today... Absolutely nothing! No cramps! No discharge! Nothing.... Any ladies here experience implantation bleeding or just had this happen before their period. I've never experienced it so I just wanted to hear some other's experience. Thanks in advance. Hope to hear from you soon :). I'll sit and Google the heck out of it in the mean time lol. :)

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo