Community post

Journal

8dpo - 12 dpo

8DPO - I woke up early feeling mildly crampy. Nothing like my usual AF cramps. I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was a light pink spot. Sorry for any TMI. I thought for sure AF was on her way so I put on a pad. Nothing all day but a very small spot of very light brown. The light pink spot happened one other time in the afternoon.
9 dpo - pink spot in AM, mild cramps on and off, lower back pain
10 dpo - mild nausea and a little more tired than usual... just couldn't wait so took and hpt mid afternoon (I know..stupid right lol). It was negative of course. Urinating a little more frequently...beginning to wonder if possible uti but no pain or burning
11 dpo - nauseous again in AM. Very frequent urination. Almost once every hour. Peed 5 times in 6 hrs and continued but I lost count lol. Took a nap after work couldnt even hold my eyes open for another second. Really wanted to test but due to lack of ever getting a bfp, I decided it would be best to wait until the day after AF is due.
12 dpo - nausea in AM and a couple other times. Bought some pepperoni and cheese for lunch but couldn't eat either. The cheese tasted off to me (coworker said it was fine) and the strong odor of the pepperoni made it impossible to eat. Extremely tired after work again so took a nap again. Slight soreness/scratchiness in back of throat. Getting really antsy and want to test!!
13 dpo - strong nausea in AM and some throughout the day. Mild cramping. Heaviness in lower abdomen. Made appetizers for superbowl...all things I've eaten before and all tasted off. Couldn't do the sour cream at all! Lower back pain continues as well as frequent urination. AF is due tomorrow so I will test on Tues morning if she doesn't show....eek!!!

Could this all really be possible??? Could this be our miracle baby!??? Hubby and I had completely given up but this cycle is very,very, very weird!!!

1 Comment • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Hi there!
So many of my smptoms are the same as yours! Keep me in the loop and let me know if you get a BFP! I'm excited and hopeful for you. I'm trying for my first and it's all I think, sleep and dream about :)

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo