Community post

Discussion

cycle buddies!!cycle started june 11th!l

View Full Post

Hi everyone ,
My cycle started 11th june and if this is the month for a BFP then i will be sharing my birthday with my baby! would be best present ever!
hope to hear your stories and share your cycles ups and downs together xxxx

73 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 73 Replies | Last Page

I am 10 dpo and won't be testing unless af doesn't show, but I'm pretty convinced she will be here in 3 days

11 years ago

Ok, I lied...tested 11DPO and BFN!

11 years ago

we all break at some point hun, still early days for you though so you get a in a few days
i did a test a week back way too early was negative you get an urge to though especially reading everyones bfp on here. and i am sticking to my AF day to test again, hopefully i wont break xxxx

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies

My cycle started 9th June, I tested at 9DPO but got a very very faint line, possibly evap....

My AF was dues yesterday and no show at all. I have had a lot of symptoms but these seem to be decreasing as the days go on! Few things that are still here are the extreme tiredness ( I'm usually full of energy ) and back and a heavy feeling in my groin???

Going to the doctors tomorrow for a blood test so hopefully get to the bottom of this :)

Good luck to you all <3

11 years ago

hi jasmine82, hope you get some good news soon keep us posted hun
my AF is due 2mo and i am going away for a few days so will be taking a few tests with me, as my breasts are very sore, lower backache and have had nausea now and again, got a cold also which is rare for me, i wont be able to access internet now until thursday so hope to hear good news from you lovely ladies

Hi ladies. My cycled started June 11th as well. AF is due July 9th. This is our first cycle TTC. We have 2 wonderful little boys and are trying for a girl this time. I feel so miserable:-) I don't know if it's PMS or preggers. I have every symptom I can think of; nausea, sensetivity to smells, lower back ache, full heavy feeling as well as pulling and gurggeling in my stomache, heavy achy breast, dizzyness and exhaustion. I had all these symptoms yesterday and got super excited. I took a $store hpt @ 6:30a.m. and came back negative. So now I'm depressed, I feel so sick and confused. I feel like I'm out this cycle but I will try to stay positive.

11 years ago

Hi ladies. My cycled started June 11th as well. AF is due July 9th. This is our first cycle TTC. We have 2 wonderful little boys and are trying for a girl this time. I feel so miserable:-) I don't know if it's PMS or preggers. I have every symptom I can think of; nausea, sensetivity to smells, lower back ache, full heavy feeling as well as pulling and gurggeling in my stomache, heavy achy breast, dizzyness and exhaustion. I had all these symptoms yesterday and got super excited. I took a $store hpt @ 6:30a.m. and came back negative. So now I'm depressed, I feel so sick and confused. I feel like I'm out this cycle but I will try to stay positive.

11 years ago

My cd1 started on June 12th, so we're pretty close. I am 13 dpo and the 2ww has been killing me. I have been strong and haven't tested yet, but I go in for my pregnancy blood test on Thursday. I am praying for my !!! I have been ttc for 2 years without any luck.
and to everyone else!!!

User Image  BabyFruit Ticker

11 years ago

well i am out this month af arrived second day of my holiday was devastated!!!
never mind another month to push for a
hows everyone else any good news? xxxx

Just got my today!!! Had a blood test done and my numbers are 230. I am officially 4 weeks and 1 day preggers! Hoping for a . and to everyone!!! I can't believe after 2 years ttc it's finally happening!

User Image  BabyFruit Ticker

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo