Community post

Journal

13dpo/ 3wks & 6days

Good morning today is currently 13dpo I am happy to say my bfp lines are starting to get dark I am so happy & feeling relieved. Stick baby stick! I want you to stick around for the next 9 months so you can meet me & daddy! :)
I have a dr appt for July 6th,(I'll be 6wks on the day) but its only with the nurse to discuss my insurance & how much it covers & how much I'll have to pay. I'm afraid they wont do a ultrasound until I'm 9wks. I am currently under new insurance & it has become difficult to find a dr & that also takes payment plans.. But it will get done, defiantly not impossible..
I think this morning when I get off work I'll run to walmart & pick up a digi test maybe a weeks estimator one if they have it.. (& also I'm starving could totally use something to eat, will get something to take home to munch on lol maybe some donuts (; )
Also I've still been testing on opks, they are getting way dark considered positives. So yes CHEAP opks will detect pregnancy, but yes I also had a faint bfp before the opk lines were positive. The day I tested bfp my opk line was only medium dark, the next day when I tested it was positive. Just a little FYI for people that are curious about opks & if they will detect pregnancy.
I still don't have any crazy symptoms yet.. Just getting real tired feeling now, still burping all day everyday not as intense though, still have sore bbs, & my lower abdomen above pelvis gets these weird pains that only last a few seconds or a minute then it goes away.(Also skin is kinda itchy above pelvis) Been happening more the last few days, just hope its normal growing pains or something.
Oh also feel more wet down there so probably having more CM. I haven't had a whole lot really up until now.
Its starting to finally sink in to DH's head that I'm pregnant, poor things been in shock the last few days lmao. But today he made fun of me for eating pizza for 2 days straight & said I need to eat vegetables their good for the baby. LOL that made me happy. :) I think he's nervous about me losing the baby thats why hes been acting weird, he wants this baby as bad as I do.. He's also been so loving to me, he wants to cuddle & kiss me & he checks up on me more. I think its so sweet. I know for sure DH will make a great father, he's always been so great with kids, even better than I am. He's a natural.. Unlike me I'll probably be learning how to be a mom every step of the way. Haha mom.. Thats weird to call myself that lol..
I'll update later on I suppose if I have more news..

Yay update! I tested with clear blue weeks estimator & got 2-3 wks pregnant! Omg! Yay!
Heres the hcg levels that range from the weeks
1-2 weeks: 25-200 Hcg
2-3weeks: 201-2000 HCG
3+ weeks: 2000+ HCG

0 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo