Community post

Discussion

pain in lower abdomen that comes & goes?

So everyone says its normal.. I keep having these pains in my lower abdomen right above my pelvis. They come & go through out the day, the last few days & they only last a few seconds each time. I am 14dpo today & 4 wks pregnant. I found out 10dpo on the 18th I was pregnant. Have dr appointment next month wont be able to get a ultrasound until 9wks.. :/

3 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Don't worry, it's totally normal! It's your uterus expanding to accommodate your growing baby! You'll feel stretching/pulling for the first little bit, especially if it is your first! The other thing, be sure to drink LOTS of water (pregnant women need 3 litres a day!) as being dehydrated can cause cramping. Congrats!

7 years ago

Thank you for your reply. & okay i just couldn't help to worry when id feel the pain.. & yes im trying to drink more water! My body has been telling me i need it. My mouth stays dry all the time no matter how much water i drink! Thanks again :)

7 years ago • Post starter

Nikki,

I have experienced the same cramping. It was really bad the past couple days, extremely sore lower abdomen. But, like you said at some points during day I wouldn't even notice it. Today is the first day that I haven't felt like I've had a good bit of cramping, just a little. Tomorrow will be 4 weeks for me.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo