Community post

Journal

14dpo 4WEEKS/Day AF was SUPPOSED to come

So today is the big day, the day AF was supposed to come. I've been so ready to get passed this day.. Then my next milestone is reaching the 2nd trimester which will be August 24th, ugh seems so far away lol. Today I am officially 4wks pregnant, feels great to say that. :) I am so happy. I am still having these weird pains in my lower abdomen above my uterus off & on through out the day that only last a few seconds each time. Makes me so worried every time. My friends keep saying its just growing pains, really hope it is. It doesn't quite feel like AF cramps, but it does feel similar to them but these are shorter & they do not hurt as bad, defiantly in the same spot AF cramps would occur though.
I did take my 2nd digi test yesterday & it said 2-3 wks pregnant :) I was ecstatic to see that. When I took one of these test the other day on the 18th I guess my hcg hadn't built up enough because the test read negative then. But glad I received a good test result yesterday. I still have 2 digis left that are week estimators so I will save them & pee on them later on through out my pregnancy to see how my hcg is rising. I should be getting blood taken next month sometime though too, which will be better. Also thinking about switching insurances so that may delay some DR visits, I will defiantly get checked out though soon to make sure everything is okay & to make sure i'm not going to need extra vitamins that my prenatals aren't giving me. Will pray everything goes well the next 9 months. :)

Symptoms so far.. not any really.. kinda getting hungry more. I have a full heavy feeling in uterus, i feel pregnant. I'm TIRED all the time lol, feels like it gets worse everyday. Starting to get constipated.. :/ BBs still sore. & my burps are still here.

3 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Thank you pansi2! <3

7 years ago • Post starter

Wow! Congratulations on your BFP! I'm at 15 dpo, but waiting to test on 16 or 17 dpo. I'm not a burper and I've been burping alot lately, waking up with a dry mouth and tongue and for the past 3 days a tight sensation across my tummy right below my breasts. I wonder what my test will say! Lol!
Sticky vibes and good luck!!!

7 years ago

Yes im still having bad dry mouth.. doesnt matter how much water i drink even my lips have been dry feeling.. & yeah i never burped like this all day every day. Its mainly after i drink & eat something.
Good luck to you sweetheart i hope you get your bfp! Fx!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo