Community post

Journal

11dpo

Still receiving very faint bfps from Internet cheapies. & opks are getting way dark. Will buy different brand of hpts later & pee on them too. My bfp shows better on different tests than these cheap ass Internet tests.. 3 days til af is supposed to come. Im hoping for no af & keep testing bfps. I love my lil bean already & want it to stay! Today I've been experiencing lower abdomen pain, kinda like cramping. Making me way nervous.. my bbs are still super sore & im starting to feel pretty tired through out the day now..
Will keep updating :)

Um so i think nausea is creeping in. Cooked breakfast this morning & all i wanted was my toast with jam.. the scrambled eggs & sausage links tasted weird to me & was upsetting my stomach every bite i took. So i just ate the toast..

Update! Took another test its getting darker! Ugh n pregnancy brain seems to be setting in i cant seem to think clearly at all.. i started prenatals yesterday but realized today they do not have calcium & iron in them so i had to go buy 2 more bottles.. but also learned you cannot take calcium & iron at the same time so i take iron h prenatal in the morning & calcium with d vitamin at night. Also read an article online that said taking extra d vitamin is real good during pregnancy. So that works out i guess lol

1 Comment • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Yeah i know i went out & bought different brand hpts today. Those stupid Internet cheapies suck lol. Thanks for the advice! Tomorrow im gonna setup dr appt. After the 2nd bfp i took this evening i feel much better. Its getting darker! :)

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo