Community post

Journal

12dpo crazy

I am 12 dpo today, according to my calendar, but my body gave me reason to question my ovulation date this month. I had EWCM on the day AFTER my fertile window closed (according to the apps). If that meant I ovulated late, then maybe I'm only 10 dpo...
last night while readying myself for a warm bath, I noticed a tenderness in my right underarm. Last month I had slight breast tenderness and leaped to the conclusion that it was a sign of pregnancy, only to be disappointed when AF appeared right on schedule. So, now I'm hesitant to think its pregnancy related. I'm more concerned that it is something going on with my lymph nodes and that's scary. Its not in my head this time, that I am sure of , because the tenderness caught me by surprise, meaning I wasn't guessing if maybe there was tenderness, it is there and it hurts to touch. No lumps I can find. I have been craving junk food, which can easily be lumped in with PMS, I've been pretty tired since last week but that can be tied to last week being revue week and Saturday being recital day. I haven't taken a single pregnancy test, and when I have the urge to do so, I pee quickly without thinking too long, and giving myself the chance to grab one. 2 or 3 days and i'll either start or be late and then I can allow myself to think about it, or accept that I'm not pregnant.
This cycle isn't as bad as the last one. I'm not an emotional whirlwind, I'm not obsessive or testing and being disappointed. my body will tell me something, when there is something to tell. I just need to wait, breathe and in a few days if AF arrives and this tender pit remains, i'll get to the doc asap.

0 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo