Community post

Discussion

Tubal reversal and Chlomid

first off let me say this isn't the place to insert a NON medical opinion on someone else's medical decisions!
With that being said.
I am 7 months post op, 5 months of bfn, and MY DOCTOR suggested and prescribed me Chlomid. For some reason when I mentioned this in another conversation there were so many negative assumptions made! YES I know that to some people 5 months isn't long TTC, HOWEVER, my DH is only home half the month, gone the other half, and after having surgically altering my tubes and ovaries MY DOCTOR thought it best to help our chances while we can. DH is in his late 30;s with no children of his own.
I'm in optimal health, eat healthy, exercise, perfect weight etc.... sperm check was great. at this point we NEED help and are not ashamed to ask for it.
now....
if anyone has any insight into this whole Chlomid thing (50mg), please feel free to share.
opinions on MY TTC JOURNEY, are not requested. thanks!

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo