Community post

Journal

1dpo 1st month using fertilaid

So i tested a very dark line on my opk yesterday on cd 14! Yay! I bd actually that same morning before i tested. So hopefully we caught the lil bean! I would like to try to bd more but our schedules are very wacky & dont have much time together. Hopefully bding twice right before ovulation will be enough. This morning a few hours ago i did have pretty intense ovulation pains im assuming thats what it was. & ive also had tons of ewcm the last few days. Ive never had that much before. & also there was no semen leakage after bd yesterday. I was shocked. Thought dh didn't finish or something but he assured me he did . Hopefully all these new signs are good ones. So far im pleased with what fertilaid has been doing for me & my husband. Im excited to see what the next few months bring. I plan on taking fertilaid for at least 3 months but hopefully this month will be the one! Fx fx fx

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo