Community post

Journal

First cycle post Lap

I had a much more tolerable cycle than I have had in YEARS! I will probably go on BC pills after I am finally able to get pregnant and give birth. Tomorrow I am doing a Follicular Ultrasound to check on my follies. I took Femara this cyle, didn't do injectables since we will be out of town this weekend and if I ovulate this weekend I would rather only be out a little money rather than a couples hundred and such. My donor had a SA done, everything is a little low which sucks but they swim straight like they are supposed to so that is at least comforting. IT JUST TAKES ONE LITTLE SPERM! Part of me really wants to try getting donor sperm from a bank just to ensure the best possible outcomes but we just can't afford it right now. I am hoping for the best. My wife and I talked about trying for a couple cycles but if it doesn't take, then we will look at doing IVF.

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo