Community post

Journal

6DPO

So I am 6DPO around 10:30ish this evening. Not much going on. I would like to say I am tired, but I'm not any more tired than usual seeing as I have a 4am wake up call. I guess we shall just keep waiting lol. I did do an at home insemination at my donor's house this month so it was "fresh" to say the least. His count was a little low so we were advised not to travel with it and do it at home as some of the swimmers might die. I will say it was probably the weirdest thing I've ever done lol! I am hoping that one little guy met up with the egg and was able to do it's thing. I am not looking to have 800 kiddos. I just want to have 1 from my body, and my daughter would die to have a sibling! So, positive vibes would be appreciated! I am relatively calm this month.

2 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Hoping this attempt will work out for you - home insemination at donor's house - exotic for sure - but we do what we have to do..... Positive thoughts and prayers your way!

8 years ago

Definitely exotic! Thank you for the positive thoughts and prayers, I am hoping that this is our month. We do have a good plan if it doesn't work out this month but I would definitely welcome it happening this month :)

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo