Community post

Question

Implantation pains?

I was in a meeting and I had some shoot pain right around the left hip, a little bit lower (that's the side that ovulated this month) and it lasted maybe a minute or two. I figured maybe it was a gas cramp or maybe a #2 warning (tmi, sorry). I've never been pregnant so I really have no idea, could be nothing but a random shooting pain. Around what time did anyone start getting implantation cramps/pains? I am hoping that this goes on for a couple of days to maybe show me whether or not this might be a little bean implanting. Thoughts?

2 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

How many dpo are you? I had the same thing on my left side as well it was mild cramps in in my lower abdomen 6-7 dpo on day 7 I had the sharp shooting pain in the same area as you that night when I went to pee. I'm 8dpo now hoping the best I've had some major symptoms. I wish you well

8 years ago

I believe I was about 7 dpo.....I'm looking at about 9dpo now. Some cramps over the last couple days, but I am trying not to put too much stock into them at this time since I don't have really any other symptoms. I am able to test on Wednesday the 25th according to the NP at my docs office. I am hoping that this month is the month for us since next month we plan to move to injectables if this one doesn't work out. Sending good vibes your way!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo