Community post

Journal

Laparoscopy

Well, I will be having Laparoscopic surgery on Tuesday morning. Minor, but major in the sense that I am hoping it helps to clarify why I have not been becoming pregnant despite having 100% normal test results on EVERYTHING. I just need clarity. I want to get pregnant so badly, all I want is one little bean in there. That's all. My daughter wants a sibling SO BAD and watching her with our friends babies and toddlers, you can tell she is going to be a great big sister. I can't wait to find out what is going on in there. And with the amazing experience the other day, I am hoping that there is a lovely surprise waiting for me next month when we try with injectables. The doctor tells me that the injectables help to make much more mature eggs, a higher quality. I am hoping that is just what I need. My donor is having a semen analysis done on Monday, and I cannot be more grateful to him for being so flexible and accommodating with all of the random stuff I ask him to do. I feel some good things happening.

4 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Good Luck, I hope your sickly bean sticks! Much baby dust to you.

8 years ago

The funny part is, nothing is sickly. There are just no answers! So, hopefully we will get some answers Tuesday :) Thanks and baby dust to you as well!

8 years ago • Post starter

Sorry hunny I have the auto correct on on my phone and I really meant *sticky* I wouldn't ever say anything like that to anyone. I didn't double check what I wrote so that is my mistake. I do apologize. Normally I'm on a computer and typing on this phone and re reading is hard.

I do apologize.

8 years ago

Oh goodness no worries! I go in tomorrow, so let's hope for good news, or at least something that is fixable, and a good tubal flush!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo