Community post

Journal

Prayer

I am not a religious person. I feel a spiritual connection to a higher being/realm..........whatever it is. Today, in a local coffee shop, I was in line and this little old woman didn't quite have enough to afford her order so I offered to buy it for her. She thanked me and asked my name, I told her and we had a moment in a shared name. She then asked me if I had any special prayer requests. Thinking to myself "not really......wait..." I told her very genuinely that I want to have a baby. This tiny woman put her hands on my shoulders and prayed over me. She prayed for me to conceive, she prayed for my womb, she prayed for me...........she doesn't know me but she gave me that. I am not unaware of my physical being, I am very attuned to my body and as she was praying I felt a tingling, warm sensation move through me all over my body. When she was done, she hugged me and kissed my cheek. I don't know what happened, but I feel like I met an angel today. She didn't have to do anything for me, I didn't expect anything from her. I just wanted her to have her coffee. This woman touched my soul.

4 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

What a wonderful story. Isn't it special when we are touched by the Holy Spirit!

8 years ago

What an amazing life experience!!

8 years ago

Wow. Goosebumps. So glad you could have that experience today.

User Image

8 years ago

How wonderful it is when we can see God's face in other people.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo