Community post

Journal

4dp5dt (9dpo) - I think this may be it!

View Full Post

*update - 9dp5dt (14dpo) test is about as dark as control. Beta test in 2 days*

* given past history, i was never going to be relaxed until I saw those words on a digital. We'll this morning it happened!!!! How am I going to wait patently for my BETA next wednesday? Arrrgghh i'll have blown another $100 in pee sticks by then!*

*update - took another test at lunch 5dp5dt and it is a definate bfp. I am in shock. Lovingly holding all my positive pee sticks like a crazy cat lady.*

Yesterday's test was completely blank so I know the trigger shot was gone. I've been having pressure, twinges and tons of watery CM since 2dp5dt so today being a POAS addict, I couldn't help myself. There is a light line in 2 minutes and no squinting needed!! I am praying this is it!! Come on little one go go!

Soo excited i might faint. Please please progress over the next few days.

Fx lovely ladies and thanks for all your support!

[url=<a href=

37 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 37 Comments | Last Page

Yay!!!so excited for you

8 years ago

Yeah! Stick bean stick! I laughed so hard at the crazy cat lady comment. I have 3 cats, and keep my progression of 10+ pee sticks in my cabinet for daily viewing. No shame!

8 years ago

Thanks Ladies. Hehe becuase of my crazy cat lady tendencies my husband busted me with my bfp stash and being a sensible man told me I should stop wasting soo many tests and wait for the beta test. Lol so I'll have to sneak one in today when he's not around :)

[url=<a href=

8 years ago • Post starter

Snuck a test in this morning 6dp5dt and it's nearly twice as dark as yesterday morning. Starting to believe this bean is a keeper!

[url=<a href=

Congratulations! H&H9! =))

8 years ago

Congrats!

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

8 years ago

Thank you beautiful ladies. I will be waiting for all of you to get your BFP's 2. Xx

[url=<a href=

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! I haven't been on here as much and am so glad that I decided to log on.

8 years ago

Hooray for you! Hold tight in there, little bean!

8 years ago

Thank you both :). I will be looking out for updates from you as well.

[url=<a href=

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo